The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just finished doing water changes on 3 of my tanks the 680ltr, 120ltr and 30ltr what a mission but atleast its done now

good to hear about the co2 system cam! ive now got a whole spare system minus the co2 reg running off a paint ball cylinder that is no use to me now that ive decided to go nano marine on the 55ltr instead of planted fw. might have to put it up in the for sale section

Had such a laugh this morning. Stef (8), Percy(13) and I are sitting by the table eating our cereal, the next moment Stephanie holds out her hand to Percival and says: " here Percy have an apple", he pretends to take her apple and puts it next to him, and says: " Thanks Stef I will have it later". I asked Stef: " why did you give your brother an apple?". She replies: "because he eats like a horse and horses love apples" LOL

first run back after a while off is often a good one, gives you a boost to do it again :bounce:

This week is 14km week for me. May I also recommend you get some electrolyte tabs? We take water on our runs and it's refreshing stuff, much easier to drink than plain water when you are all dry mouth. We used half a Nuun tablet to 500ml today, the recommended rate is double but it still felt really good to drink.

hrmmmm, twice today I have been surfing and had a page change to a "warning: Norton antivirus has found critical threats to your system, Clean now???" followed by a page background that shows a Microsoft antivirus warning, all based on a page that ends in a .cz .....

oh, and there is no Norton on this puter

seems legit..... :P