The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the place painted so once again the fish are in the bins (2 tanks of fish this time - 3 bins of fish). Now the painting is done and tanks moved back into place, I'm in the process of refilling/heating/cyling them again.

...not to mention putting everything else back.

Just had some young lads from the church come to the door. Not upset about dinner being interrupted because they asked if they could speak to my mum or dad, or any adult that was home.

I'm almost 23.

I did a little dance.

tell me about it when you get ID'd at 30

spent the last month trying to organise a stag do for one of my best mates. he lives in london but is getting married in nz. sent out 16 invites (list provided by groom) just got the last few replies. looks like the stag do will consist of myself and the stag. how the hell do you do a 2 man stag do?

Strippers and beer, you can't go wrong.

Was kind of hoping to send him off in a bit more style than that. Truth be told I'm not much of a fan of the strip clubs either. Last time I was there (stag do as well) I spent most of the night trying to figure out who was taking advantage of who. Seems to me it's club owners getting rich off the backs of vulnerable young women and lonely men. The places reek of desperation

Strippers and beer, you can't go wrong.

Add golf before hand and you are away laughing!

Seems to me it's club owners getting rich off the backs of vulnerable young women and lonely men. The places reek of desperation

Sounds like any club, not just a strip club.

Was kind of hoping to send him off in a bit more style than that. Truth be told I'm not much of a fan of the strip clubs either. Last time I was there (stag do as well) I spent most of the night trying to figure out who was taking advantage of who. Seems to me it's club owners getting rich off the backs of vulnerable young women and lonely men. The places reek of desperation

if it's only going to be the 2 of you and any last minute people who you can make feel guilty enough to go, you could do something a bit more interesting like go for a cruise on a yacht, or some sort of adventure sport of your choice??

cam, are you saying that there is no point adding cheese, because cheese will not make it any better?

(moved from other thread so as to not get off topic)

Yes cheese does make everything better as does bacon, but how are you going to add cheese to meat on a stick?