Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaide

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Jaide replied to Jaide's topic in Beginners Corner
    Many thanks for your help Nays, that's an excellent link and told me what I need to know and what you said is correct - there is air leaking out and I suspect it's at the top of the inverted tank because as the water drops from this tank and the lower tank rises, it stops when the leak is underwater of the lower tank. That's my guess as to what is happening anyway. I'm going to have to remove the inverted tank and reseal it. To answer your question, it's in an aquarium. My angelfish just love it and a couple have laid eggs in it a few times
  2. Jaide posted a topic in Beginners Corner
    Has anyone built one? An interted tank above existing tank so fish can swim up above main tank - like a skyrise for fish. I made one over Summer and the fish love it, but the water level keeps dropping and I don't know why.
  3. Jaide replied to Ccmuva's topic in Wanted to Buy
    Me too, also looking for Guppies in Lower Hutt/Upper Hutt areas.
  4.    Adrienne reacted to a post in a topic: Who is preparing for Christmas?
  5. Amazing this is still on the first page from a year ago! Anyway, I decided to go with a real pine tree and it was fabulous to have that again. We have one set up at work and the smell is just wonderful. I'm going to get another pine tree this year and will pick one up this weekend. I just need to get over my hay fever first.....
  6. Jaide posted a topic in Wanted to Buy
    I have one wee fish who's all on his own and needs some friends. Naturally the other cories (bandit) won't have a bar of him so he's desperately seeking some playmates. Or, if no-one has any for sale then I would like him to go to a home who does have them.
  7. I am interested in getting more guppies but it's going out to J'ville to collect....I'll have to think on this.
  8. Thank you! You haven't told me how much yet though....
  9. I could take the sterbai - I have 7 currently.
  10. Sorry gligor, but I'm very keen Adrienne, I'll PM you to find out payment details etc.
  11. Jaide replied to sandman's topic in Catfish
    Get some cories! They flick up the poop as they woosh around the bottom so the filter can pick it up. The silica sand in my tanks is clean because of them.
  12. I've been bitten by dogs....twice. Do I still love them? You betcha!
  13. Sorry to hear you lost your fish - I practically lost a whole tank of fish once and it is devastating. I have also cracked a tank vacuuming but luckily didn't lose any - I think they lived in the bath that night until I sorted out a new home. Shame you're in Auckland, I would have happily taken your old tank off your hands

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.