The What's Up? thread.

SamH

went for a run in my new shoes this afternoon and tripped and fell forwards, grazed my palms, knees and somehow the inside of my left arm got the worst of it where I rolled like Rambo down the footpath :lol: At least it was concrete footpath so I didn't take off much skin. Have done it on a clay and gravel road once before and man that hurt, I nearly passed out washing the dirt out my palms that time :sick:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

!drool:

I think we need an Ant and Caryl Cooks thread for all the yummy baking.. but Ant you'll have to buy yourself a decent camera for christmas first

:slfg: :digH:

:rotf: :rotf:

but Ant you'll have to buy yourself a decent camera for christmas first

you going to get me one for xmass,ant you a sweety :cr12: :cr11: :cr4:

have you done it before? might want to do a test one

Many times, I do it cos Mum can't - just one of those things that some people can or can't do.

Had a nice Xmas lunch today at the boss's house - his wife put on a nice lunch and she made a good pav with a dodgy stove - apparently it can only do 250 degrees so she put the pav in for a few minutes and then turned the oven off and let the pav finish cooking. It turned out very well though a little too sweet for my taste, but I think that possibly the extra sugar makes it a bit heavier.

Yeah, my mum can't make a pav, but my first attempt wasn't too bad considering the egg beater broke during the making of it.

I can't make sponge, that's another you either can or can't make it.

they easy..its all to do with the fuffing,and when taken out of the oven drop on the floor to stop it going flat..

p/s not from a great high or you will have sponge mash :rotf:

humm maybe i should make a triffle :facepalm: