The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never said anything about being manly.

And it does fit this situation, your parents had there freinds in their house and you were winging about it, then speild on about how much you didnt like them, hated what they did blah blah blah.

And who am I telling you to toughen up, I am Cam and I voice my thoughts and opinion when I feel the desire, if it hurts peoples feelings or not

I was not winging. If you read my first post on the subject it was just a small rant, like people have on here occasionally. This is the "What's Up?" thread, after all. So are you saying if someone broke their lawnmower, crashed their car or got made redundant and had a bit of a rant about it that they are "winging"? :roll:

It wasn't their friends; it was a whole lot of random people. There were about 20 people that were coming round, all of them that I didn't know. All coming to the house that I live in. I get incredibly nervous around large crowds of people, and usually view the house as a safe haven. So how do you think that made me feel?

And anyway, this all has nothing to do with what I said in reply to Caryl's post. I was just explaining why I hate pigeons. So your response to that post was uncalled for.

he doesnt drink alcohol, would have to be sipping water

yes you should feel secure, but why does that mean your parents social life should be affected?

It doesn't. There is a designated building for the pigeon club to use that has a fridge, electricity etc. and it is big enough for all the people who were attending the meeting. Why couldn't they have all gone there? :dunno:

Can't decide what to have for tea tonight. Too hot to cook (besides which I had already said I wasn't cooking today), can't be bothered dressing nicely to eat at a restaurant, can't decide what sort of takeaways :dunno:

Thought I'd get a gourmet pizza from the supermarket but they only had two and neither were 'gourmet' enough to pay $13.00 for. :roll:

Omelette tonight for me :thup:

Excellent - Xmas smilies! :cr12:

Can we please have some more of the normal smilies too, thanks very much

but the pigeon club people are all really strange and are a bit crazy

Sounds just like what my mum says about people in the fish hobby.

Is toughen up the nessacery comment for that little speil then Joe?

although I may agree with the sentiment, I think you may be being a little to harsh there, that is all.

Can't decide what to have for tea tonight. Too hot to cook (besides which I had already said I wasn't cooking today), can't be bothered dressing nicely to eat at a restaurant, can't decide what sort of takeaways :dunno:

Thought I'd get a gourmet pizza from the supermarket but they only had two and neither were 'gourmet' enough to pay $13.00 for. :roll:

Why dont you make a salad, that is good food, and you dont get hot making it.

Well I enjoyed reading Joe's post about how he felt about his parents friends and pigeons. People can rant as long as they aren't being hurtful to others. That's what this thread is for after all.

in other news I found 4 killifish eggs today, that's a record so far :thup:

Thank you for the new Xmas smilies admin people :cr9:

However it's now a long way done to hit the "submit" button so perhaps they could either go along the bottom of the message window, or the full range can be opened in a new window?

Thank you for the new Xmas smilies admin people :cr9:

However it's now a long way done to hit the "submit" button so perhaps they could either go along the bottom of the message window, or the full range can be opened in a new window?

I have exactly the same problem, but I shall live with is because I imagine it is a lot of coding to change it just for a little while around Christmas.

after the whole weekend doped up on pain killers in bed i decided it was time to venture back out into the real world so me and the gf went to the zoo heres a couple pics of my favs

feeding the tiger

IMG_1238.jpg

tiger again

IMG_1241.jpg

giraffe

IMG_1248.jpg

anna and the meerkats

IMG_1250.jpg

coolest meerkat

IMG_1252.jpg

lions

IMG_1254.jpg

and finaly our kitty lola decided she wanted to be a turtle today as well so i helped her out

IMG_1258.jpg

:cr2: :cr10: