The What's Up? thread.

SamH

Just got off the phone with telecom again, Had no broadband for 40 minutes while waiting for the call back. They are now monitoring my line for 24 hours, if they find no fault on the line then its possible that the fault is in the Jacks and stuff here at home, will cost me $130 to have a technician replace the 3 Jacks and 3 Filters :roll:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would still be suspecting the problem is their end, not yours, as they have been having troubles.

Have you checked which lights are on on the router?

I have been having wireless problems for the last two years. I have had two new modems and several new filters, so now they suspect the line (free fix) or the phone jacks (have to pay). I never had any problems in our previous house. I hope they fix it for me now :cr2:

If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, it would look something like the following:

There would be:

57 Asians

21 Europeans

14 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south

8 Africans

52 would be female

48 would be male

70 would be nonwhite

30 would be white

70 would be non-Christian

30 would be Christian

89 would be heterosexual

11 would be homosexual

6 people would possess 59% of the entire world's wealth and all 6 would be from the U.S.A.

80 would live in substandard housing

70 would be unable to read

50 would suffer from malnutrition

1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth

1 (yes, only 1) would have a college education

1 would own a computer

Busy getting ready for tonight. Gonna take lots of tissues, its my son's final pricegiving in Beachlands intermediate, next year he is off to Howick College :cr1:

Congradulations on your son growing up. Get him to play Under water hokey next year, he will enjoy it (and they need more new players).

Spent today re arranging my room so I can fit another fish tank in there, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

(On a side note cupboards, the bed and desks are quite hard to move around by yourself).

They turn up yet Joe?

I phoned the courier depot and they had the fish with them because they thought it would be too hot for them in the courier van and that they would overheat so they were going to wait until the guy driving the van had delivered all the other parcels and then he was going to pick the fish up and drop them off. So I phoned my sister and asked mum to pick them up after she had finished shopping so I got them at about 4pm. They were all perfectly fine and very active and after I acclimatized them they were swimming around and eating. The customer service from the courier company was amazing :hail:

I just got home from a wedding in Collingwood, we went for a walk down the beach and I couldnt beleve my eyes with the amount of drift wood that was there. Only down side is the car we had was tiny so could only fit 5 large bits in the boot. There is now a plan to get a ute and do a wood mission for my next project.