September 20, 201214 yr comment_497932 My daughters name is Shiana. At our first club meeting, Mark called her Sheeps nana. She took it well so I used the name. Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_497934 ooooooooooooooooh...... and I thought you were an Aussie spy Report
September 21, 201214 yr comment_498026 Stole it off a linux distribution for gaming, evolved into a forum name. Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_498199 Yea you would think that :roll: many have wondered about you :slfg: my forum name is my name.... I keep it simple Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_498206 my forum name is my name.... I keep it simple Same here Plus never had a nickname that I am happy to make public. Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_498255 Mine came about when I joined an online gaming forum after my husband (then boyfriend). His gamer tag was 'Satanx' (Satan X, not satanix as most people think), which came about from people calling him satan (or similiar) and he's from generation X. I wanted something that linked us, but was still uniquely me. So, purplex. Purple X. Not a mispelled 'perplex'. I kept the x, even though I'm generation Y. I think. I use this for nearly EVERYTHING. Occaisionally I have to make it 'purplexnz' or 'oldrpurplex' (Clan name) but 99% of the time I'm purplex. My number plate is also 'PRPLE' Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_498264 Flatfish as when I was at uni I studied flatfish (flounder and the like) and all the other names I could come up with at the time were taken. I also find the word amusing. Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_498270 Mine came about when I joined an online gaming forum after my husband (then boyfriend). interesting, my gamer nick was S4T4N (and mirc nick) Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_498326 interesting, my gamer nick was S4T4N (and mirc nick) LOL... what did you play? Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_498331 hehehe, back in the days of battlenet for Diablo/diablo 2 (before the bots took over) Quake, (yes the original) Warcraft 2 & 3, and some MMORPG that I can't remember the name of..... man that makes me sound old.... Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_498340 LOL, I played D2 online a lot, and was into UT2K4. Also the entire Warcraft series (including WoW), and Starcraft as well... Richard played the original Quake... (but then, he's 12 years older than me LOL) Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_498461 Just used my nick name as I couldn't be bothered trying to explain what my gamer tag meant, mind you I use a different tag now that I don't play comp games, and now just on 360 lol Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_498487 :smot: Who's played D3? SII? :smot: I played the D3 beta weekend... LOVED IT... just can't afford to purchase two copies of it, as the other half loved it too... Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_498537 :smot: I played the D3 beta weekend... LOVED IT... just can't afford to purchase two copies of it, as the other half loved it too... I got it free with the WoW Annual Pass. :happy2: Another month and I can cancel that. Stupidest idea ever. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_498753 I got it free with the WoW Annual Pass. :happy2: Another month and I can cancel that. Stupidest idea ever. I miss WoW sometimes... but I like my fishies more... Report
September 25, 201214 yr comment_498914 cause i had a oppitunty to get a ghost knife i never knew how entertaining he is i love my ghost knife Report
September 25, 201214 yr comment_498952 cause i had a oppitunty to get a ghost knife i never knew how entertaining he is i love my ghost knife I love mine too! :love: favourite part of my day is coming home and hand feeding him! Report
September 25, 201214 yr comment_498958 I love mine too! :love: favourite part of my day is coming home and hand feeding him! im not that game yet lol he loves worms tho Report
October 1, 201214 yr comment_500006 unable to pass disgust...? it's a song by TOOL. i like it because it's kinda scary looking and weird. i like looking "scary", i dress in black, wear leather studded wristbands, cannibal corpse t shirts, i have dreadlocks... it's all an image with the intent to deceive - you see, i am actually a really nice guy, polite and pleasant. but i don't want that to be obvious. because for one, since i don't look like the timid sucker that i am, i don't get taken advantage of. i don't get walked all over. i also like surprising people. when i'm out with my gorgeous blond daughter and she's all dressed in pretty pink dresses, people stare. old folk in need of assistance get worried looks when i approach them, but when i give them a big smile and offer my help they seem pleasantly surprised. i'm funny like that. Report
October 1, 201214 yr comment_500017 im not that game yet lol he loves worms tho i hand feed my BGK and he's over 45cm now, which makes his mouth HUGE. but he is always very polite and careful not to mistake my finger for food. he did once and it wasn't really that bad. i could see he felt guilty too. 8) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.