Why you chose your username

Joshlikesfish

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unable to pass disgust...?

it's a song by TOOL.

i like it because it's kinda scary looking and weird. i like looking "scary", i dress in black, wear leather studded wristbands, cannibal corpse t shirts, i have dreadlocks... it's all an image with the intent to deceive - you see, i am actually a really nice guy, polite and pleasant. but i don't want that to be obvious. because for one, since i don't look like the timid sucker that i am, i don't get taken advantage of. i don't get walked all over. i also like surprising people. when i'm out with my gorgeous blond daughter and she's all dressed in pretty pink dresses, people stare. old folk in need of assistance get worried looks when i approach them, but when i give them a big smile and offer my help they seem pleasantly surprised.

i'm funny like that.

:hail:

HAH! had the same thing when I had a massive Mohawk (~40cm tall, which doesn't sound much, but when it hair sticking off your head, it looks HUGE). Add that to the fact I'm not exactly a small bloke, and it had older people crossing the street... but, like you, I'm probably one of the nicer people around (at least, I like to think so...)

Anyway, I used to play Reps for Gauteng, South Africa. Not that I'm chirpy... well... that too... but yea, Cricket the sport more than the Insect...