Dispose of unwanted fish in trash? World issues solved here!

GrahamC

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the problem.. your under the impression THC is more addictive and dangerous than tobacco.

I'm not under that impression. I was merely trying to point out that if someone likes their tomatoless tomato plants, they can get very ugly when trying to give it up. The person I was referring to earlier tried giving it up, as he had become a father and didn't want that in her life, and he couldn't do it. He went 3 months before needing it again. He did well.

It becomes rather obvious to me that anybody that does support complete legalization is a complete idiot

Regardless of which side you support, calling the other side complete idiots will never go down well. disgustipated, Have you ever worked with people under the influence of pot?

Having seen people under the influence of alcohol and drugs I think it is pretty obvious who the idiots are :wink:

I think benefits should be available for everyone to buy an aquarium or pond as the influence of fish is very calming and would make a lot of people feel much happier and more able to cope with life.

Are our lives so pathetic that we have to put our brains out of it to survive? Why not make our lives a bit less pathetic and enjoy it straight.
That's not the point. The point is having the freedom to choose.

Having seen people under the influence of alcohol and drugs I think it is pretty obvious who the idiots are :wink:

I think benefits should be available for everyone to buy an aquarium or pond as the influence of fish is very calming and would make a lot of people feel much happier and more able to cope with life.

Great idea!

I am still wondering how this thread is still being allowed to continue since these are the rules;

"Topics of this type will be removed and action taken against the poster(s):

- sensitive topics (political, religious, sexual reference or sexually oriented content etc)

- subjects/content not suitable for children to read

- profanity, swearing or implied swearing

- disrespectful, obscene, vulgar or abusive posts

- posts intended to create a reaction

- personal attacks and/or slander

- illegal, or promoting illegal behaviour"

:facepalm:

I am still wondering how this thread is still being allowed to continue since these are the rules;

"Topics of this type will be removed and action taken against the poster(s):

- sensitive topics (political, religious, sexual reference or sexually oriented content etc)

- subjects/content not suitable for children to read

- profanity, swearing or implied swearing

- disrespectful, obscene, vulgar or abusive posts

- posts intended to create a reaction

- personal attacks and/or slander

- illegal, or promoting illegal behaviour"

:facepalm:

still going because it hasn't broken those rules yet :gigl:

hasn't got too personal and is discussing not promoting anything illegal

:thup:

I rekon every forum needs a thread exactly like this one, as long as no major slandering happens its normaly pretty good seeing other peoples opinions. Also its interesting seeing peoples brains be triggered from one subject to another, which then causes what could easily be another thread in it self.

:thup:

We try to let people have their say - as long as they do not get personal. As soon as they do, we have to shut it down. This thread so far has been funny, wide ranging, polite and friendly. If it stays that way you can keep going :wink: