Dispose of unwanted fish in trash? World issues solved here!

GrahamC

Personally ill be very surprised if we ever see it legalized.

There's over a dozen states in the US that have legalized it for medical purposes, it won't stop there.

Its not going to effect me in the slightest but ill be dammed if i'm not worried about our future as a species and my children that i hope to have one day.

Strongly agree, it's not going to affect me but it does reflect poorly on the human race as a whole.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think decriminalisation would be a much better route than making it legal.

Some kind of fine for possession in a public place.

No criminal record - no trip to the station.

Figure out a way to test for "recent" intake - the test they use now just finds any trace amount, which could be in your system from days ago.

The thing is, when you're 18 years old and having fun you don't think about the consequences of getting caught with it, until you've been caught.

Then it's too late and you're marked for life as a criminal !

Whereabouts in Queensland? Im Australian and lived over there for years and worked along side the RSPCA if that where done id like more details. Or is this simply you making a statement to appear "cool" as you hide behind your avatar. Stick to your nursery.

outback of townsville, in the mining towns, was told about it several times by different people.

btw whats up with the nasty little attitude you have???

This is the problem.. your under the impression THC is more addictive and dangerous than tobacco.

I think this is a generational thing too - My parents age group (60-70) thinks it is highly addictive and dangerous .

Whereas I don't know anyone around my age (30....ish) who hold the same beliefs.

I think this is a generational thing too - My parents age group (60-70) thinks it is highly addictive and dangerous .

Whereas I don't know anyone around my age (30....ish) who hold the same beliefs.

Exactly, in fact my Mum still thinks it kills brain cells :facepalm: The thing is the drug stays relatively unchanged, the way it's viewed and used however changes constantly. Cocaine and heroine used to be popular painkillers among dentists, now they're illegal class A street drugs thanks to the way people used and abused them. The same can be said for alcohol, it's not what you drink it's how you drink.

it becomes rather obvious to me that anybody that does not support complete legalization of cannabis are complete idiots.
It's hard to change that way of thinking with the current laws though, how can something that's illegal possibly be good for you? Similar with young Earth creationists, they just won't listen.

I say we start our own political party, we can't be any worse then any of them that are in government at the moment and truth be told would probably do a better job of running this country anyway.

I vote FNZAS for government!

If we had a true democracy and not a false democracy it would at least be a start.

i vote compulsory fish tanks in every home!

I vote FNZAS for government!
:sml1:

Yay for the FNZAS party...and to fish tanks in every home.

Here's to educational pet keeping classes in school...start 'em young!

As for the whole cannabis thing, a lot of the problem in NZ is because it is illegal, it allows for a highly varied product? Not like in Europe where the decriminalization allows for a bit more "quality control". Here, because of the demand you could end up with any kind of bleach filled/fly sprayed/cocaine induced substance? And that is ridiculously dangerous., because people get desperate and have to go to all kinds of whacko neighbourhoods etc, you wouldn't know where it is coming from. Like in the old days of moonshine huh :lol:

As for driving stoned, what a stupid thing to do, of course people 'feel better' stoned and think they have better reflexes, they're just distracted into Happy Land. Same as drunk drivers. Deserve to be punished for being a threat to the roads. At the same time...putting on your makeup, shaving your legs, talking on the phone while driving and eating a curry probably aren't the best idea either.

The same can be said for alcohol, it's not what you drink it's how you drink.

Agreed, there are idiots everywhere.

SO loving the :smot: conversations here. Highly interesting distraction from this important thing called work that I should be doing.

Why? Because I'm well informed? :-?

No sam mearly stating you were talking about dope. no need to jump on the defensive sunshine.

anybody that does not support complete legalization of cannabis are complete idiots.

It becomes rather obvious to me that anybody that does support complete legalization is a complete idiot and apparntly very pig headed

FNZAS for gummenment, HERE HERE

lol its just more of a case of, if your gonna say something like "It becomes rather obvious to me that anybody that does support complete legalization is a complete idiot and apparntly very pig headed", without any kind of evidence or argument to back it up, seemingly as more of a rebutle to something someone else has said that's caused offence rather, then of course my response is going to be slightly on the trolling bridge.