The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bit too early in the day to have the munchies!

:sml1:

Just bought a couple of fold up work benches, MDF, paint and the rest. Assembled one bench so far, lunch after I finish the second bench and then on to making my own light hood :thup:

Woke up today to my 3 year old daughter "making" me breakfast in bed, gotta love rice bubbles with 100's n 1000's and orange juice in it!

Sounds just like the breakfast my husband got for fathersday this year. From my son he got toast with almost half a bottle of plum jam, cheese and cucumber slices sprinkled with ground pepper. From my daughter he got toast with ham spread and 100s and 1000s dipped into maple syrup. Gotta love our kids :love:

296561_4732507077595_1591161212_n.jpg

Hmmm I never had to eat any offerings like that as my kids were taught to cook and/or get edible food prepared early in life. Nothing like making sure they are self sufficient so you don't have interruptions to your lie-in by kids demanding to be fed!

Hmmm I never had to eat any offerings like that as my kids were taught to cook and/or get edible food prepared early in life. Nothing like making sure they are self sufficient so you don't have interruptions to your lie-in by kids demanding to be fed!

You taught your 3 year old children to cook for themselves?

Sounds just like the breakfast my husband got for fathersday this year. From my son he got toast with almost half a bottle of plum jam, cheese and cucumber slices sprinkled with ground pepper. From my daughter he got toast with ham spread and 100s and 1000s dipped into maple syrup. Gotta love our kids :love:

296561_4732507077595_1591161212_n.jpg

Aww, warm fuzzies :cr4:

However, I don't think I want to know what ham spread is :sick: