Male or Female??

yeh_buddy

Hmmm some girls and I got talking in the disease forum (i know odd place to start talking) and we have become quite curious as to who are males and females, as names arent really that great to go on. I was kinda under the understanding that fish keeping seems to be a male dominated hobby, but I was suprised to find a few females that were into the fish keeping hobby, like myself, that I wasnt aware of before. SO this begs the question; Who here is male and who is female, Im quite excited to find out what the ratio is and getting to know when refering to someone whether to call them a he or she, also if you wanna stick extra information up that'll be cool, as I dont know many of you and would like to, and Im sure others may feel the same.

I'll go first,

Sex: Female

Name: Jamie (Unisex name so may have been some confusion in some PM's)lol

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex: Pleas...I mean male.

Fishkeeping is definitely a pretty equal genderwise hobby. Especially compared to my other hobby, fishkeeping has huge amounts of females, everyone is much younger and is MUCH more sociable. RC plane hobby...Average age is mid 50s and the only girl I've ever seen at one was someone's wife sitting in the car rolling her eyes and probably wishing he would hurry up and finish playing with his toys...

Name: Lauren

Sex: Female

Maybe we could make this thread the official fishforum dating scene, it might be the only way for some of us to get together with people who understand why it's important to stare at tanks with just water in them for so long.

Name: Dolorosa

Marital Status: Divorced

Children: Craig, Ryan, & Tracy

Grandchildren: Brayden 3 & Cody soon to be 2!

Lived in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada my entire life!

Discusguru wrote:

score my first half century 2 days ago

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY :bounce: :bounce: