Hello from conference!!!

Caryl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have spent a lovely afternoon at the beach watching some wading waist deep in the water catching critters.

Nice to meet you Anthony.

We are getting ready for dinner now !drool:

nice to meet you caryl and others.hope you all have a safe trip home tomorow..

cheers ant..

Just got back from a tasty dinner at a local Chinese restaurant. !drool:

I will upload pics when we get home.

Trying to figure out how long to allow for bottlenecked traffic tomorrow when we hit Paraparaumu :-?

A big thank you to the BFRC for organising their first conference. They did a wonderful job. Special thanks to Jim and Fiona Sytema for all their hard work :bow: :love:

Fiona and I would also like to thank Vicki, Mark and Matt for there assistance in helping us plan this conference. We couldn't of done it without there help or else we would be frazzled. Also thank you to Jason for your input and for putting out the registration forms. Guys well done :hail:

Well now that I am back home and happy as ever I would like to thank the BFRC for an amazing few days!

The team really pulled together to make the last few days a true success! :bow:

A special thanks to Nymox and Bigbossplants for the hospitality; and thanks to Bigbossplants for welcoming me into her home and herding me around everywhere! :hail:

Thanks to Mark for humouring me as I found interesting living "rocks" as we founds stuff in the rock pools.

Now I suppose all I can do is sit back and await the numerous embarrassing photographs!

Yes a VERY BIG thanks to Jim and Fiona, they did such a great job it was really amazing.

Thank you to all of you for coming and making something like this possible, I really look forward to future conferences as it was a real pleasure to meet and spend time with all of you.

PS: Don't worry Shannon I'm only teasing I enjoyed sharing a table with you and Helen, Ryan was good too when we could get him off his phone ;)

Which one was that? Neon and I fell foul of the nasty pink parrot...

Thanks for the great weekend everyone - good to see that you arranged good weather for the Sunday - the torrential rain and wind did not matter for the Saturday :wink:

Hehe we were waiting for anybody to fall in! Good times :)

:oops: :oops: i did and lost me jandals got battel wounds :oops: :oops: but its was all

fun ...my young fellow in jion it and hes frend as well...

it was a good day out and cant wait to next time.. :thup:

if i know of a move take i should of worn my slimming swimsuit :oops: i migth

have to cut down on double down burgers tho !drool: !drool: