Hello from conference!!!

Caryl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wonderful time was had at conference this year. Huge thanks to Jim and Fiona for organising the events and for taking such good care of me. Thanks also to Vicki, Mark and Matt for helping Jim and Fiona to make it all a big success. Special thanks to Paul for making the scrumptious birthday cake (and for being my personal cheerleader as I demonstrated my skill at the pool table) and to Diane for the lovely handmade magnets and effort to make it a special day. Thanks to all for the support and for bringing such inspired ideas to the table. This year promises to be a real highpoint as we work on many projects to improve the FNZAS and the fishkeeping hobby in NZ. We all look forward to joining the energetic Waikato club next year!

I wouldn't be toooooo hasty about casting aspersions about Jen's skills at playing pool, as I also have video evidence that indicates that the group who played after us, despite all the 'coaching' comments during our game, were not of the skill level that one was lead to believe...