The What's Up? thread.

SamH

You will have more time to get your hair right now?

Yeah, I guess I will! Don't know how I can improve on perfection though. *(somewhere out there Zev is scoffing).

No withdrawals so far. I've gone to the trouble of storing all my equipment (CO2, lights, filters, heaters etc etc) in New Plymouth so I'm not tempted.

I've kept one fluval m series heater and I may get a fluval chi at a later date with some badis in it.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Change of life really. I'm moving into a house with other people and so I've had to shut down the tank.

All my fish are at a friends place living in a huge bath tube with a snake neck turtle that refuses to eat fish :ske: :sml1:

Plants are there too.

I'll start selling stuff off as and when I make that decision. Really hard to do because I know if I sell the fish I'll never be able to get them at those prices again. And all those plants took years and years of hard work and dedication.

I've pretty much sold a lot of the stuff I had - never did live like a student haha. But I guess I'm 25 now so I'll get a tank permanently when I buy my own house - probably in Auckland or Wellington.

Aww thank you :D. I might do a fluval edge when I'm a little more settled etc.

I can spend the next few months planning it then haha.

As long as I don't lose my precious plants I'll be ok - If I can't look after the plants, Jen will look after my anubias species etc for me :hail:

Sure.....

I bet you have a really long detailed track with amazing scenery, I know I would if I could paint them that good.

Do you do this as a job or just a hobby dude? Also do you only paint trains or other models aswell?

thanks, it's just a hobby and I only do trains but in four different scales / gauges...