The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see, Disgustipated you make my life difficult with your choice of words up there

I think 'whore' is vulgar and should be chopped. It really isn't a nice word and if a woman wants to do that then she doesn't need to be disrespected for it.

If you were me what would you replace that word with so your post remained intact? Woman of the Night?

:digH:

Down with borderline words! :an!gry

Anyone who sells their body for money is a whore. If they want to disrespect themselves like that then they should wear the label (this includes men too).

I was only working on your argument!

Well that confuses me because on the previous page you were agreeing with it.

If they want to disrespect themselves like that then they should wear the label (this includes men too)

How is it disrespect?

I was basing my argument on Sophia's post that it's disrespectful to call them whores - why? If that's what they are.

Well that confuses me because on the previous page you were agreeing with it.

I was basing my argument on Sophia's post that it's disrespectful to call them whores - why? If that's what they are.

It is disrespectful to call them 'whores' as whore is the derogatory name for a prostitute, it is ok to call them prostitutes if they are that, but the word 'whore' is only used if you are meaning to insult them and/or disrespect them.

I think whore is a disrespectful word for women, not just women that charge for sex or give "too much" for free. There are also disrespectful words for various races and nationalities. To me they are all the same and they are all intended to be disrespectful. I think people have become too casual about it by watching too much TV and hearing americans talking about a woman as a ho. People would be pretty careful about using the N word and similar so why not the W word.