The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Study :nilly: :nilly: Its way to nice of a day to be inside doing this :an!gry :an!gry :an!gry

On a side note, is there anybody on this forum who is at uni? ( I know there is, I just dont know who) Could said uni people pm me pretty pretty please :mbh:

One per tank dude. They work on the level of co2 in the water which affects the ph which in turn changes the colour of the liquid from usually dark green to light yellow/lime.

I would have one per tank as they are quite slow to react to changes in co2 levels and by the time something is wrong in another tank it could be too late. Make sure you use 4dkh water and around 5 drops of the ph checker liquid, if you need any 4dkh water let me know I made up a few litres of it.

I thought they were like a tst kit that I could just check when I wanted

They are, kinda. They take about an hour to adjust to any changes in the tank, if you start the CO2 it will show on the drop checker around 1hr later. You need to half fill it with 4dkh water then add a couple of drops of the CO2 reagent that came with the checker. Position it in the tank at the opposite end to the diffuser and wait.

everybody reads things that are on their windscreen.

they were trying to spread their hateful opinion.

i'm not exactly gay but i have no tolerance for people that discriminate against gays, or anything for that matter.

I dont read anything under my window, fines included.

Maybe they find gay marrige hatful.

they were sticking them under peoples wipers and forcing them to remove them and either bin them or read them

they should be done for littering

It would be the person throwing them out littering, not the church.

1 rule for all, ban all under wiper paper? including parking fines?

they did it all throughout auckland. waste of paper imo.

i wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are laws against unsolicited advertisments being put on cars

Waste of paper yes, but they own the paper so its there to waste what ever way they want.

They have the right to say what they want, you took away that right by removing there flyers

I read enough to take note of which retailer or organisation put it there and then I go out of my way to avoid shopping at, or helping, those businesses. I loathe having stuff shoved under my wipers, I consider it vandalism!

Luckily for me I rarely drive anywhere and do not have wipers on my bike :thup:

cam - what's the difference between putting paper on cars in a carpark, and putting paper on the ground in a car park. neither are their property. posting bills is illegal in public places. why is it not illegal to post bills on private places? oh wait... it is.

i want to also point out that in this particular pamphlet, it clearly threatened that gay marriage would lead to higher healthcare costs, due to higher rates sexually transmitted diseases caused directly by gay marriage. now i'm not exactly educated but i cannot see how that can be a result of gay marriage any more than it could be a result of straight marriage.

there is someone i know that got them put on their cars, in their carports, on their own private property.

the amount of people that believe gay marriage will lead to increased STD's, higher health costs, more promiscuity, more people being gay, more sexual experimentation in teens, and they will need to put measures in place to protect their kids from being exposed to ay people is insane.

watched a good video about it today :

was glad to see the reading passing earlier this week.