• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anthony is proof men never grow up :slfg:

:thup: :slfg: :rotf: :cofn: :spop: :rotf: :sage:

why grow up..if you cant have a joke,,or a good gigle,,what the fuge is living for..

there to many stuck in the mud retared people out there,,that think there s.... doesnt stink,,im tell you it

does.. :smln: i love a good yarn/jokes/cheek/ people have just about forgoten how to have fun and relex in bad and good taste,,

evey day in our working life we have to be professional,,sometime seven days a week,,now i under stand why there are more people haveing break down,,yes i know you need to fine a baiance,,but hay if they going to give me a waring or a band for being myslelf in stead like all

the other sheep ,,so be it,, :yaw1:

youch! :tears:

why did you get them all done at the same time?

youch indeed. well i needed the btm two out as they were causing me problems and dentist said one of the top two had a hole in it so would need to come out as well at some point so he said he would do them all at once so it was over with. regretting it now tho pain killers (codine tramadol panadol nurofen) dont affect me unless i take quite a few (3 codines 2 tramadols and 2 of each of the panadol/nurofen every 4 hours) but because i cant eat at the moment when you take that many pain killers on an empty stomach it makes you sick so have also been spewing all morning lol so much fun...FML :sick: :sick:

youch indeed. well i needed the btm two out as they were causing me problems and dentist said one of the top two had a hole in it so would need to come out as well at some point so he said he would do them all at once so it was over with. regretting it now tho pain killers (codine tramadol panadol nurofen) dont affect me unless i take quite a few (3 codines 2 tramadols and 2 of each of the panadol/nurofen every 4 hours) but because i cant eat at the moment when you take that many pain killers on an empty stomach it makes you sick so have also been spewing all morning lol so much fun...FML :sick: :sick:

you must be alble to eat ice cream or yoghurt,,milk shakes,,

i belive wiske is a good pan killer too.. :spop: :cofn:

My wife and my sister have both had all four wisdoms out in the past couple of months, and both experiences varying degrees of pain. Days 4-5 are usually the worse too, so if yours are sore now there is a good chance it will get worse! Hope they put you under completely for it, try the smoothies and ice cream as suggested, and good old clear chicken broth...

Got a reply from John and he has aeound 15 Green Neons and around 10 Axelrod's so I am going to get all of them :happy2:

On the bad side of things mum chipped the corner of one of the panels on one of the 50x45x40cm tanks so I will probably have to get the whole panel replaced :an!gry

Got a reply from John and he has aeound 15 Green Neons and around 10 Axelrod's so I am going to get all of them :happy2:

On the bad side of things mum chipped the corner of one of the panels on one of the 50x45x40cm tanks so I will probably have to get the whole panel replaced :an!gry

cool those green neons are cool as! stink buz about your tank tho haha i take it she'll be paying to replace it? :slfg:

I have spent most of the day doing yard work :facepalm: , housework :sick: and fishwork :thup: . now its off to lonestar for dinner because my daughter won star of the week yesterday at gymnastics :happy2: :bow:

Any suggestions of what to order there? its only my second time going there

stink buz about your tank tho haha i take it she'll be paying to replace it? :slfg:

Hahaha she is trying to convice me that it isn't as bad as it looks and that it will be fine, so I am going to fill the tank up and see what happens and if it doesn't leak then I won't get it replaced in the near future (but I will eventually replace it) but if it leaks then the panel will have to replaced promptly. Either way, yes, she is going to be paying for it :lol:

Thanks. Just discovered the traditional gifts are coral or jade so don't bother suggesting we set up a marine tank people! :wink:

A married couple in their early 60s were out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each one wish."

"Ooh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband," said the wife. The fairy moved her magic wand and, in a flash of blinding light, two first class tickets for the Queen Mary II luxury liner appeared in her hands.

Now it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime, so, I'm sorry, my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a deal is a deal, so the fairy made a circle with her magic wand and, in a flash of blinding light, the husband became 92 years old.

The moral: Men might be ungrateful idiots, but fairies are... female.

I have spent most of the day doing yard work :facepalm: , housework :sick: and fishwork :thup: . now its off to lonestar for dinner because my daughter won star of the week yesterday at gymnastics :happy2: :bow:

Any suggestions of what to order there? its only my second time going there

Spare ribs or the huge steak. both of them are a meal and a half!

Hahaha she is trying to convice me that it isn't as bad as it looks and that it will be fine, so I am going to fill the tank up and see what happens and if it doesn't leak then I won't get it replaced in the near future (but I will eventually replace it) but if it leaks then the panel will have to replaced promptly. Either way, yes, she is going to be paying for it :lol:

well played on your mothers part lol hopefully for both of you it dosent leak haha

congrats caryl 35 years is a hell of a long time. longer than ive been on this earth haha