October 21, 201015 yr comment_400549 I know, I can't wait for it to come out........ then I have to convince my brother to buy it and let me borrow his xbox lol......for now though, the GOW marathon starts this weekend Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_400562 because lady gaga was on the radio and I was filling out the form quickly... Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_400586 Dad picked Fishmarc, and I couldn't think of anything... :roll: Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_400658 My wife and my Kiwi Plymouth (Unforntunately I sold it a while back) :-? Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_400743 Matilda is a nickname I've had for almost 20 years. The 'nz' was tacked on when I joined an english forum. Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_401201 I just saw some awesome pics and videos about Doubtful Sound. This lanscape is pretty incredible and I tried to imagine how it was deep under the water. Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_401206 My name is Dennis... I didn't realize this was going to be my screen name... :oops: :lol: My parents chose mine... I was going to be Alistair, but they made a last minute change when I turned out to be a girl. Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_402303 A foolish error. When intending to spell "trilobite" I added an extra "i" in the wrong price...But trilobites are one of my favourite extinct animals. Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_402394 One of your birthstones? I thought we all had one. Triliobite I am sure it could be fixed if you would like PM zev and she can do it for you. 8) Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_402398 Mine is not very exciting. Years ago when chatrooms were the "in thing" I tried to log in as my name Simon. Taken, so I wrote supersimon, was also taken so I shortened it to supasi. Has stuck ever since and is also my rego plate and username for most forums I am a member of. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_402522 One of your birthstones? I thought we all had one. Nope, everyone has a couple different ones, it's just that only one is widely promoted . Some of mine are Amethyst, Ruby, Bloodstone and Jasper. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_402584 Mine was my nickname in highschool and the name I use for most sites I am a member of as it's so unusual I don't often need numbers after it. Lol Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_497800 because I have had ridiculous nicknames in the past, and just figured I now deem myself important to add a "The" to the beginning. Stuff this "Sir" or "Lady" business, i want to be crowned as a The.. May have been having a minor egotistical malfunction at the time. Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_497814 How are these threads bumped from nowhere? Anyway, mine is my dog's name who unfortunately passed away at the tender age of 6: I think many assume that Jaide is my real name though I do have a cat called James but I think using that name would confuse people :roll: Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_497815 I called myself this cuz people kept coming into work asking for the fishguy, thought it would mke it a bit easier once I got known a bit more Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_497910 My name is Cam, and I am a fan of the Wu tang.Oneday someone called me camtang, and the rest is history Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.