Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

gagaforfish

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Broken Machine -Zowie
  2. you guys are soo cool. :lol:
  3. friends in chch say it was worse than the biggie last year....
  4. Just when I thought I could start breeding fighters, life gets in the way!! :an!gry I am now living between my parents.. So I only get to see my tanks every few days... :tears: Do you there is any point in attempting to breed fighters, if my grow out tank is in another house? Or should I just give up on the idea for a while? &c:ry
  5. gagaforfish replied to Fay's topic in Saltwater
    omg. Jealous much?!!
  6. i love the fighter.
  7. The cicadas just went quiet outside and the silence is deafening.
  8. I have one friend who keeps fish too, all the rest shake their heads and tell me not to talk so loudly... :-?
  9. gagaforfish replied to Jaimee's topic in Welcome
    Hello!
  10. gagaforfish replied to Beets82's topic in Welcome
    Welcome! I'm in Pukekohe too!
  11. When you go to the beach/lake/river and spend half your time looking at driftwood and figuring where it would look good in your tank.... :oops:
  12. Wow. That boy is so prettyful! Thanks, but no thanks, Its real nice of you, but I need to get all my tank stuff sorted out first..
  13. I said 'but' in that post almost as many times as i say 'like' in conversation...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.