Conference 2010 - Last chance to register!

bdspider

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo!!!!

Great day today.

Quick AGM, then a great talk by Donna M about her turtles.

Visit to Redwood Aquatics then around to Donnas to see her beautiful turtles.

and the weather was great.

Then there were the raffles. Not much luck on the earlier ones, but what a streak of luck for the progressive raffle. :hail::bow: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Only rained a little this morning then reduced to a light drizzle by mid morning, then it was just cold.

Nice day to be had at Orana Wildlife park, and southern encounter.

Wok - will you please stop it!

Its bad enough that I couldn't come without you rubbing it in!

you'll just have to come next year adodge! The aquarium was cool :) Great job at organising, totally tanked!

Well done Bdspider, you can relax after today.

I am sure that those that went on the shop Crawl today would of enjoyed it.....

... even though this morning was freezing, wet, and not to mention windy.

Auckland was warm and a little damp when we arrived back at 11am this morning. Nice to be home.

the Juwel 60 fish tank is now semi set up. Just need to do some aquascaping at some stage in the next few months. Tank arrived in one piece too. (thanks Pacific Blue) Now to decide where to put my 200L filter :roll:

With regards to stories to be told......

.... Simian was a hit with the older ladies last night.

..... Stuart from Tauranga was late for the bus..... no surprises there.

and the food last night was very nice with a large selection to choose from, even if the venue was a little small.

Once again, thanks Christchurch Totally Tanked for organising such a fine conference. :bow::hail::bow: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well done Bdspider, you can relax after today.

I am sure that those that went on the shop Crawl today would of enjoyed it.....

... even though this morning was freezing, wet, and not to mention windy.

mmm freezing? Didnt notice? 8) Wet...just a little :wink: .... windy? was it? Gee you Aucklanders dont know anything about REAL winter weather :lol:

Pleased to see all your goodies got back in one piece Wok :bounce:

Shop crawl went well... some wonderful things to see at Organism... now we just need some sleep to finish off the fabulous week-end...... 8) :lol:

Thankyou so much Totally Tanked! :bow::bow:

Your hospitality was flawless and I had a fantastic time!

It was so great meeting more of the mainlanders, and firming up friendships.

Bay of Plenty have a hard act to follow.

The AGM was quick and painless and we have some great ideas. We need feedback about the Federations direction from all members your delegates will have lots to talk about when they get back, lets keep the momentum going boys and girls, 2010 will be the year for action.

All you non members will be missing out, you will soon see there is more to us than the forum.

See you all Tauranga 2011 8)

Owen

Well said Owen.

I had a great time - my abdominal muscles are sore from all the laughing (thanks Stuart and John); my ears are sore form all the listening (thanks Joe); my voice is sore from all the talking (thanks again Joe); my wallet is empty from all the raffle tickets (thanks John); my tanks are full from all the fish & plants (thanks Diane, Simian, Caryl, Erica and Sarah); my fishroom has a new filter (thanks John); my notebook is full of fresh ideas (thanks Caryl & Grant); my to-do list is full of new tasks (thanks everyone); my calendar is full of new dates for implementing ideas (thanks Diane, Owen, Alan, Sue, Paul, Caryl & Grant); my email inbox is overflowing (no thanks will be offered for that one folks - unless you will help me come empty it) and my weekend was full of lots of food, fun, friends, new ideas, inspiration, dedication and an overall great experience (thanks to all of the Totally Tanked members who helped to make this a memorable experience).

I am sure there will be many photos posted as I seem to have spent a large part of the weekend posing for pics (thanks Grant and everyone else who was motivated enough to document it all).

Looking forward to 2010!

Now for a glass of wine. 8)

:lol:

Thanks Totally Tanked - a really great Conference and so enjoyable.

Now to get all the news and ideas out there to our clubs. Wellington was really foggy when we landed and nothing to see on the way home except cloud and more cloud.

I/m going tp type you as much as I can remember before I go to bed tonight.

Thanks agin.

Brilliant weekend. Well done Totally Tanked! :bounce:

We had a great time, great food and great fun.

I will get pics up as soon as i can stay awake long enough to sort them and load them into Photobucket.

Well done CTT, it was a great weekend.

It was good to put faces to names, and meet new people from around the country.

My only regret is that we could not pack Organism up and bring it home with us!