Conference 2010 - Last chance to register!

bdspider

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo, well it could be a tank crawl showing 'mini' tanks or it could be a tank crawl carried out by driving around in 'mini' cars, or it could be a 'mini' sampling of some of Christchurch's best tanks. But you'll have to come to find out! :lol: 8)

Oooo, well it could be a tank crawl showing 'mini' tanks or it could be a tank crawl carried out by driving around in 'mini' cars, or it could be a 'mini' sampling of some of Christchurch's best tanks. But you'll have to come to find out! :lol: 8)

Well as long as I get to see some fish tanks I'll be happy :D

Good to hear they turned up. It is exciting isn't it?

Wok if I am as old as the one I feel then I have problems since Grant turns 60 this year :roll:

I am sure there will be plenty of fish to see.

We also hope to make it a quick AGM as well so more time for the fun stuff! :bounce:

Fun begins on Friday the 4th...for reasons that shall remain off-topic. :o

I propose we start the celebration Friday evening at the Dux de Lux (maybe I picked there because they have a tank.... :roll: ). Anyone keen?

Um, what is caek? Is this some South Island delicacy?

There is an Exec meeting on Friday evening as well.

Yes caek is a VERY special South Island delicacy....similar to cake! :lol: :lol:

mmmm looks like I'll have to try and get an A/L day for the Friday as am currently working that evening... dont want to miss the caek..... 8)

This day is a logistical nightmare. I've got fish and people coming and going all day! 23.gif

I was thinking of something later (not too late, mind you), just a little visit. What time is the exec meeting due to finish?

We don't know when it is going to start at this point. We need a quorum so all exec members attending need to tell us their arrival times (or I will email Erica and find out) :wink:

I assure you, the exec meeting will be short!

Perhaps we all need to hang out at the hotel, it would be easier, plus Friday night is a good time to catch up with people you haven't seen for 12 months.

I will be in christchurch in the morning, spending most of the day at riccarton mall and surrounds.

should be at the hotel by 5pm :roll:

Playing things by ear at the moment.

I am hoping to catch the overnight ferry (Fri morning) but have to continue to Nelson before heading South. probably will not make Christchurch untill about 8 or 9 therefore missing exec. meeting. Apologies.

There is a bar at the hotel, but we will also have full access to the conference room so can just meet up there for a social get together :lol:

Caryl I will email you the full conference registration sheet so that you can see the arrival times I have received so far, anyone else that hasn't told me their arrival times can you pm me so that we can organise your pick up :wink:

Fun begins on Friday the 4th...for reasons that shall remain off-topic. :o

I propose we start the celebration Friday evening at the Dux de Lux (maybe I picked there because they have a tank.... :roll: ). Anyone keen?

I'm in! my arm is easily twisted.