Conference 2010 - Last chance to register!

bdspider

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a get-together in the hotel bar, or conference room, might mean more can attend?

To arrive in ChCh then have to find Dux de Lux and work out how to get there might be a bit much.

Ok, registration and accommodation bookings are now closed. I feel everyone has had enough time to tell us if they're coming or not.

If there's still anyone who would like to join us for a meal or two or on the bustrip, I'll give you to the 24th of May. From then on, anyone who gives a late booking may have to pay full price at Orana, the aquarium and at the restaurants. We are getting good deals for the group booking but the attractions need to be prepaid.

I am getting so excited, it's my first conference! And my room is full of fishie goodies for the raffles. I hope everyone brings enough spending money for them, there's some fantastic prizes!

Maybe I got it wrong ( I am pretty good at that (my wife says)but I thought registration closed on the 15 /5/10. ?

Well, if it is today then you had better get your act together then, Jim :-?

You were just scared I was going to break out the glaring cat, weren't you?

Actually, I would watch out for bdspider if you are going to misbehave yourself, as well :wink: