Enclosure Pics only!! Post your enclosure!!

Tabz

Rice fish are not Gambusia but I have not seen rice fish around for many years. Just google rice fish and compare them to what you have. If you have Gambuzia then you need to get rid of them before someone comes knocking on your door.

ohk come to think of it they are a lot different,

why are they bad?????

unwanted organism.

one of the worst noxious fish in the world.

I think Stella said something about them nipping the fins off kokopu the other day.

plus they will breed to the point nothing else can compete with them and the water is polluted.

like an evil ugly guppy

• 2 weeks later...

probably the most rangi enclosure setup on the forums but may as well post it.

had my BTS for a few years now, used to be in a much smaller enclosure, but when my 6 foot fish tank cracked, i decided to convert it to a new much bigger home for slash.

and he is very happy with it. he actually runs across the tank sometimes, something he never used to do in the small enclosure.

xpg1W.jpg

bZ2nX.jpg

and of course, slash himself...

6vJd0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
okay thanks for that, would you also mind telling me how you did the false bottom, im familiar with them i just want to know what type of fb you did. awesome setups by the way :cophot: :thup:

it just pvc pipe legs with perspex with lots of holes drilled in it then coconut husk, dirt, moss

• 5 weeks later...