Enclosure Pics only!! Post your enclosure!!

Tabz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SANY2145-1.jpg

HA! thats funny our frog tank evolves too! must be somthing about the frogs that alters there surroundings, i want to get a oblong tank for my frogs n set it up in a similar way so they cant hide from me all the time.. but only dreams are for free..sigh... while im ranting...did anyone see the BBC LIFE doco on reptiles lastnite on prime?? frogs that turn themselves into a rubber ball and roll down mountain sides to avoid predators, lizards that fight some snakes and play dead for bigger ones,geckos that are so water resistant that they cant SINK :o !!!! WOW... yup theres a reason i love reptiles and amphibians :bounce:

i put a little koura in there a couple of months back :P . it made its way up stream to the pond on the left, stayed there (made a mess of my landscaping) about a week, then moved back down to the right hand side where it currently resides. hoping the koura will keep vegetation to a mimimum in the stream :D

• 5 months later...