Enclosure Pics only!! Post your enclosure!!

Tabz

Nice pits, would love something similar for blue tongues or something haha. Im pretty sure ive seen your set ups on one of the australian reptile forums, might have been aussiepythons? Anyway nice work :thup:

Yeah thats me, get alot of positive feedback in regards to my set-ups. Cheers.

wuckud! no power bill needed.....sigh.

I keep Tiger Snakes & Red Belly Black Snakes (both venomous species) in these pits, being a local species they handle the conditions perfectly. For around 4 months (winter) no sun reaches the pits & so they are rested, dug up etc & the snakes winter in my garage. Power is expensive over here so keeping them in here is costing me nothing for the 8 months that they are being used.

do the neighbours ever look over the fence? :sml2:

The tenants next door are Tongans, (me Maori) & they know I keep snakes but as yet are to ask if they would like to look. I'm eager to educate them or others.

I keep Tiger Snakes & Red Belly Black Snakes (both venomous species) in these pits, being a local species they handle the conditions perfectly. For around 4 months (winter) no sun reaches the pits & so they are rested, dug up etc & the snakes winter in my garage. Power is expensive over here so keeping them in here is costing me nothing for the 8 months that they are being used.

Nice pits mate, Think you might of got a tiger off my cousin Matt?

He was showing me some photos and kicking himself for selling it, once he saw it after it had shed haha :D

The tenants next door are Tongans, (me Maori) & they know I keep snakes but as yet are to ask if they would like to look. I'm eager to educate them or others.

yea i do the same over here with waterdragons n coastal beardies,no power minus pond pump.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...