SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have you changed water supply area or water in the tank move

i think carbonates hold a fair amount of the hydronium ions in check. IF there are less carbonates in new water they can be used up by plants and the hydronium is released causing a crash

Casual work at Petfever in Nelson. Doing mainly maintanence of the tanks and some customer work.I believe its the same jobbie that Diabolus had before he skipped town and went to Germany.

I am just hopeing I can make the hours work around my study,kidlet and placement.

Casual work at Petfever in Nelson. Doing mainly maintanence of the tanks and some customer work.I believe its the same jobbie that Diabolus had before he skipped town and went to Germany.

I am just hopeing I can make the hours work around my study,kidlet and placement.

Fuar lucky you! i didnt hear diddely squat from them after I took my CV into them.

Engineer friend who built my stand suggested it would have been easier to go live in a submarine than set up the 2000L tank....

:rotf:

Dig a pond, build a glass walled house below the water level in said pond, build worlds biggest outdoor pond heater, plant and fill pond with fish, enjoy. No point doing things by halves :)