The What's Up? thread.

SamH

Good to hear dude, hope they're all good! :o

Today I went to Mitre10, bought several multiboards and 3 timers for my fish shelf project. Due to my lack of building skills and Mum's preference for nice looking units, I bought a rack instead of building one :oops: Also went to Storage Box and got 3 buckets for my dry ferts, a couple of 5L jerrycans for bulk mixing and a couple of pumps. Successful outing, now I just have to decide which I'm going to work on first :dunno:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depends how many tanks I'm dosing. I've made up a 2500ml solution of each, dosed 20ml thrice weekly on a 200L tank it should last just over 40 weeks. Add in my smaller tanks and I've probably got half a year of dosing from that batch with plenty of ferts left over :thup:

It's concentrated for the pumps I'm using, each pump is 2.5ml so I mixed it so that each pump provides enough for 25L making dosing 50, 100 and 200L tanks a breeze. Other than that it's just the basic EI mix for planted high tech tanks, nothing special.

They sure do, I had them on to try and put some more heat into the room and the tank it self. That idea was rather silly.

I flicked them on quickly last night and they all went still. I am going to give them a couple of days to dry and then hope the fish god's like me

What's up? I'm having a rage after being closely tailed in the rain by a driver whose vocabulary doesn't contain the term "following distance". After motioning for them to back off, they decided to turn on their high beams and follow even closer. They even followed me so intensely they almost missed their off ramp and had to swerve across two lanes to make it. Idiot :evil:

The way this moron was behaving, I didn't really want to be stopped on the road with them, that's if they would have even stopped! Witnessed a nose to tail victim just a few km up the motorway on the back of a tow truck, I love my car too much to do that to her :o