The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Set up oven to turn on automatically while I am at work. Have dinner arrangements all organised so I can get home from work and meal will be ready for our expected guests.

Forgot the power was being turned off today!!!!! :an!gry

Hmm, supposed to be back on at 4pm so perhaps I can convince the builders to turn the oven on for me when the power comes back on :thup:

if hes a builder,,he more like to forget,,but if you show him some leg,,,he more likely wont forget,, :digH: :sage: :rotf:

Interesting time coming back from Warehouse Stationery this avo, traffic cams looked all good but I got stuck in heavy traffic on the way home, Legnum with front left tyre tucked under holding up traffic :o Also, old people have no idea how to race at the motorway on ramp lights, they always sneak ahead of me before the light goes green :roll:

Bribing the builder's apprentice worked well. He turned the oven on at the correct time (to double check I rang his boss and got him to ring him with a reminder too :wink: ) so he will get fresh blueberry muffins tomorrow as requested :bounce:

Our dinner was delicious and our Aussie guests thoroughly enjoyed it. They have been doing a quick tour of NZ and are raving about the countryside. The travelled the Queen Charlotte Drive today and were stopping all the way to take photos 8)

I am up super early for me atleast, been awake since 5am. Cleaned my house, packed my kids school lunches and caught up on all my mails and stuff on the internet, Now why on earth would I be up if I could be snug in my little bed. Well I have a loving kitty cat that stood on top of me meowing for some food, when I turned over she jumped on my beds headboard and insisted on some food. So I dragged myself up poured her some whiskas milk and some fresh pellets. She took one pellet in her mouth ONE and then dashed off. I dragged myself to my room to find her sleeping on my hotspot and refusing to leave, how cheeky is that :facepalm: