• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

!drool: !drool: !drool: !drool: !drool: mmmm candy

:slfg:

I suppose I would specify "normal" as whatever the majority of people are that behave the same and are interested in similar things e.g. most of the guys at my school are interested in sport and computer games.

normal is such a horrible word for this reason, ones persons normal is another persons abnormal. and why do we need to be normal anyway?

the marshmallows are $10 at the Warehouse at the moment.... they smell delicious... I went thirds with my workmates on them but I had to eat one in advance just to make sure they aren't poisonous. :love:

should of had two just incase the first one was the trick one, everyone knows that the poision isnt in the first one cause the bad guy always trys the first one

the topic of Be Nice to Sophia :sage:

:smot: :smot: :smot: :smot: :smot:

If anyone wants me to get them a bag send me a PM. I reckon postage bag will be about $7 and the mallows are $10 at the moment. I promise I won't tax your parcel :gigl:

is that with choc :spop: :spop: :spop:

Set up oven to turn on automatically while I am at work. Have dinner arrangements all organised so I can get home from work and meal will be ready for our expected guests.

Forgot the power was being turned off today!!!!! :an!gry

Hmm, supposed to be back on at 4pm so perhaps I can convince the builders to turn the oven on for me when the power comes back on :thup: