The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They were pretty good when I saw them a few years back, then again the crowd fell asleep after half the set though. the younger generation got hammered to the point everything was good

wow if people falling asleep at a concert makes the band playing good, I would like to know what you think a band that doesnt bore there crowd to sleep is like. and dear I say it a band that makes there crowd actualy rock out. :digH: you may not be able to fathem that last idea however :slfg:

wow if people falling asleep at a concert makes the band playing good, I would like to know what you think a band that doesnt bore there crowd to sleep is like. and dear I say it a band that makes there crowd actualy rock out. :digH: you may not be able to fathem that last idea however :slfg:

last time I went to a band that "rocked out" I ended up under the mosh pit with a broken elbow, collar bone and unconcious....

and that was "scribe"

yay.........

AC/DC was better,

saw a few of the good ones when I was working as a Music reporter

the main problem with dragon was they played their set at around 1am, and all the REAL fans had enjoyed their one night out per year a bit too much by then.... I loved it though and thats all that matters. and thats what makes a good night out.

last time I went to a band that "rocked out" I ended up under the mosh pit with a broken elbow, collar bone and unconcious....

and that was "scribe"

yay.........

AC/DC was better,

saw a few of the good ones when I was working as a Music reporter

the main problem with dragon was they played their set at around 1am, and all the REAL fans had enjoyed their one night out per year a bit too much by then.... I loved it though and thats all that matters. and thats what makes a good night out.

:sick: scribe :sick: