The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just cleaned out the Jebo for the first time in about 18 months - 2 yrs, and did a water change on the tank for the third time this year.

I now have to put royal icing on top of the almond icing on the fruit cake for an anniversary this weekend.

Why do I get the feeling Joe doesn't like sport? :lol: :slfg:

Something that can also cause 'problems' in life is being a tee totaller. People do not understand how others can live perfectly happy lives without alcohol. The funniest thoughwas the man who, on hearing we did not drink, looked horrified and exclaimed "But how do you celebrate??" :o

We pointed out we did so very well, had a great time, did not do anything we were ashamed or embarrassed about, and remembered it all the next day 8)

Congratulations on the fish and eggs Ant :thup:

yer

yer ,,i see the little fry,,when a sword tail swims by they dissapair into his mouth,,the last lot did that,,and he got startill and eat them,, :-? :roll:

was completly thinking that ur male empress was holding its own babys for same odd reason, not other fish babys lol

Congratulations on the fish and eggs Ant :thup:

thank you,,im have a breading frez at the mo..my yellow are holding,,dems have babys,

,sword tail got fry,,upside down cats have lay eegs again..and my gold fish spawing at the moment,,

ive got my hands full at the moment,,, :roey:

do i need some one eles to rec the breeding,,or can i do it my self,, :smln:

Up doing a graphics project because I lost my flash drive again today :roll: Thankfully I lost it AFTER I'd printed the last of the work for my design and photography boards. And it turns out I'm much more creative at this hour anyways :lol:

Sold a box of records on TM for $398 last night :o

I had no idea I was sitting on a little goldmine and was thinking about throwing them out!

The plus side is - they paid for the 3 month old FX5 filter I bought on TM which cost the same :thup:

Sold a box of records on TM for $398 last night :o

I had no idea I was sitting on a little goldmine and was thinking about throwing them out!

The plus side is - they paid for the 3 month old FX5 filter I bought on TM which cost the same :thup:

nice one,,

another mans junk is another mans tresures :thup:

Just had someone drop off a silver shark and a danio. Said they would be flushed otherwise. Not sure how the shark will go in my tank but I have nowhere else to put it! Lots of hiding places for the poor thing as I gather they are better off in huge tanks and shoals of 5 or more :cry:

I do understand where you are coming from, and before I go any further I wasnt having a dig or making any slander towards you with the drawings and being reclusiveness. now we have that out of the way....

Asking how can you not like something is a very simple day to day question that can be regarded for anything. I particulary like asking it regarding cricket because so so so many people dont like it

I suppose the way I saw it was that you asking "How can you not like it?" made me think that I was supposed to/should like it, and throughout my life the majoity of kids my age and even a lot of adults thought that was weird that I didn't like sport, and it is like they didn't understand that just because they really like it and are extremely passionate about it, it doesn't mean that every single person on the plant feels the same way and I was kind of upset that they thought I was really weird just because my interests were a little bit different. Maybe a better way of phrasing you question would be "Why don't you like it?". But then again my mind works differently to a lot of people and I always find myself analysing every little detail of everything, including what people say and how they say things. When I was little I had trouble reading facial expressions and what tones in people's voices meant. I could tell what happy/sad/angry/confused/thinking was, but that was about it. Since then I have become better at it, but simply by the way someone phrases a question I can see it quite differently and give a different answer.

I am very strange :slfg: