The What's Up? thread.

SamH

Most do.

Would love to, but don't know where to source parts.

mine is built from 3 computers I found at the dump..... all around 2-10 years old..... (plus the files and folders of an advertising company working for Zespri .... the computer was named carrot....)

if you purchase chinese made crap expect to need the warranty.

I have a 486 at my parents place that we paid $3500 for brand new with Jill of the Jungle on it.... still works well

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Broke another glass co2 diffuser just before :facepalm: Lucky I made sure I had a spare when I done this last month :thup:

I should seriously get my A.I.G. and buy an inline diffuser I guess.

what yar doing with them...i dont think they handel to much heat,, :digH: :rotf: :rotf:

Nah my hair is way more rad.

Plus I reckon I spend more time on it too haha

the way to get this perfect hairstyle is go to bed with wet hair and sleep on one side, then the other. Spend the final part of your sleep with your face squashed into the pillow for the eyebrow effect

:spop:

that makes me sad :tears: because its so true so simple and exactly why dogs end up in SPCA care

Toughen up mate, there is around 270,000 kids living in poverty in New Zealand (expert advisory group on solutions to child poverty http://www.occ.org.nz/), but they dont get cute posters to make people sad or feel sorry for them. We need to worry about our people in this country before we worry any more about animals.

should post that at every pet store

I dont disagree however