Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The What's Up? thread.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.5k
  • Views 532.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wonder if the move stopped your cycle and caused the crash

whats your KH

I was thinking that too.

Don't have a KH kit at home so didn't test for KH.

Had them for 7 months in the same tank without testing anything at all.

Casual work at Petfever in Nelson. Doing mainly maintanence of the tanks and some customer work.I believe its the same jobbie that Diabolus had before he skipped town and went to Germany.

I am just hopeing I can make the hours work around my study,kidlet and placement.

I dunno about that cuz.

I think a "mean deal" at any Nelson store will still be more than most others about the country. Stupid sunshine tax creeping into the price of retail in the region.

Casual work at Petfever in Nelson. Doing mainly maintanence of the tanks and some customer work.I believe its the same jobbie that Diabolus had before he skipped town and went to Germany.

I am just hopeing I can make the hours work around my study,kidlet and placement.

Fuar lucky you! i didnt hear diddely squat from them after I took my CV into them.

Engineer friend who built my stand suggested it would have been easier to go live in a submarine than set up the 2000L tank....

:rotf:

Dig a pond, build a glass walled house below the water level in said pond, build worlds biggest outdoor pond heater, plant and fill pond with fish, enjoy. No point doing things by halves :)

Sitting here annoyed because some plants I paid for nearly 2 weeks ago haven't turned up even though the seller said he posted them last Thursday the 13th. Highly doubt they will turn up now and I am the one out of pocket, pretty crap really.

That's what I suggested to the seller, he said he thinks he double/triple bagged them so it shouldn't. Even if they do miraculously turn up now I doubt they will be in any condition to survive, it's a pretty high demand plant I think.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.