The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was stuttering here but at least 2 of the cats didn't notice...

2onthechair.jpg

I think I may have found homes for all 3 cats now :happy1: :happy2: :thup: :dnc1: :f77: :bounce: :bow::hail:

Fingers crossed our visitor this evening will decide to take both Charlie and Pickles. Denny Crane will soon be heading south as well! :thup:

Exciting! We got a 55" LG (the biggest that will fit in the space available) a couple of weeks before Christmas but it is still boxed up waiting until Grant has time to install the fancy auto swing, remote controlled, wall bracket that finally arrived yesterday :roll:

Pickles and Charlie Bucket went to their new home this morning. Neither was impressed with the journey and alternated between burying their heads under the seat and looking out the window trying to attract the attention of passing motorists to free them from their mobile prison van :lol:

Poor Denny is wandering around and seems a little lost, calling through the house. I am sure he will get used to it, especially once he realises he does not have to share the food! :happy2:

I know, just yesterday when I went to bin inn to get my epsom salt the lady at the counter enquired what I was using them for and when I said fish she asked me a few questions and then she told me how she has kept 2 tropical tanks for awhile and then she got the other cashier over and explained how she keeps fish aswell. Ended up spending 30minutes there talking about them and getting my brain picked lol.