March 8, 201115 yr comment_425074 What are some red and black fish? I am making up a poster for the HBAS Quiz for Christchurch we are having next week and the only one I can think of is Red Tailed Shark :-? So it is either that or I put little stripy jerseys on some other fish! And yes Ira, I have googled red and black fish, but not much appears that is helpful... Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425075 And yes Ira, I have googled red and black fish, but not much appears that is helpful... :lol: Report
March 8, 201115 yr Author comment_425077 Well, you have got to get in first, because you just know what he is going to say Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425078 http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1299714603 That guy sort of is? :lol: Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425082 Wagtail sword and platy, micky mouse platy, red tailed tuxedo guppy. Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425094 And yes Ira, I have googled red and black fish, but not much appears that is helpful... Well what do you need me here for if you're going to supply your own sarcastic responses? Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425100 What are some red and black fish? I am making up a poster for the HBAS Quiz for Christchurch we are having next week and the only one I can think of is Red Tailed Shark :-? So it is either that or I put little stripy jerseys on some other fish! or use tiger barbs and change the orange to more of a red colour (in the photo - I am not advocating dyeing fish! :lol: ) Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425112 Flame Hawkfish, Neocirrhites armatus Achilles Tang, Acanthurus achilles Report
March 9, 201115 yr Author comment_425115 Well what do you need me here for if you're going to supply your own sarcastic responses? Your responses are better than mine, and I would get into more trouble than you do if I reveled the extent of my sarcastic nature here... Thank you for the pics, keep them coming. Report
March 9, 201115 yr Author comment_425124 Aheemm.... what have you been injecting into your danios down there, KP? Don't think we will have any transgenic ones, thanks all the same! Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425133 I saw a red and black calico fantail today (ok - I'm a little colourblind...) Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425140 Aheemm.... what have you been injecting into your danios down there, KP? Don't think we will have any transgenic ones, thanks all the same! They are not GM... Honest.... I've been feeding them beetroot Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425146 http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettasct&1299714603 That guy sort of is? :lol: sam are u still drooling over aquabid Report
March 10, 201115 yr Author comment_425323 Thanks for the suggestions - this is the result, two somewhat traumatised and discoloured rainbow sharks. Sorry Fruju, could not find a nice pic of a Flagtail to use Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_425328 Pauly here to save the day, and also save Christchurch http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/sp ... ies_id=188 DJ P OUT. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.