Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigBossPants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    BigBossPants reacted to Zev in Blue Tongue Skink north of Bombay Hills ?   
    I am sure there are a lot of farmers out there who would dispute that dogs kill only to eat.

    Info regarding the status of the skinks - https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=ca ... JoMxCkF2eA
  2. Like
    BigBossPants got a reaction from Silverdollarboy2 in Some Petshop Staff.......   
    Hi everyone, just thought I would point out that I am in charge of the fish department at this store now. We are at the vet clinic on Empire Street. Rest assured the fish are in good hands! I have had over 8 years experience and at my last position at Animal Antics in Tauranga I was responsible for 200 tanks. I have also been president of the Bay Fish and Reptile Club in Tauranga, am a qualified Vet Nurse, and have a Certificate in Finfish Culture from Mahurangi Tech. I have made a couple of changes and am working on growing the hobby in the Far North.
    Regarding the incident in the original post, this must have happened either with the old owner or just after the takeover. I have worked there for the last 3 months and we have not had any plecos for sale at all, and the bristlenoses we had were stock that came along with the store.
    I am working on bringing the rest of the staff up to speed, but if you happen to be in-store and I'm not there or the others aren't able to solve your problem, ask them nicely to give me a call or leave your details. I'm only too happy to help! We can indeed have fish shipped from the major suppliers, and have a good range of aquatic plants. I can source most things that you might be after
    Come in and check it out, you won't be disappointed
  3. Like
    BigBossPants got a reaction from flatfish in Some Petshop Staff.......   
    Hi everyone, just thought I would point out that I am in charge of the fish department at this store now. We are at the vet clinic on Empire Street. Rest assured the fish are in good hands! I have had over 8 years experience and at my last position at Animal Antics in Tauranga I was responsible for 200 tanks. I have also been president of the Bay Fish and Reptile Club in Tauranga, am a qualified Vet Nurse, and have a Certificate in Finfish Culture from Mahurangi Tech. I have made a couple of changes and am working on growing the hobby in the Far North.
    Regarding the incident in the original post, this must have happened either with the old owner or just after the takeover. I have worked there for the last 3 months and we have not had any plecos for sale at all, and the bristlenoses we had were stock that came along with the store.
    I am working on bringing the rest of the staff up to speed, but if you happen to be in-store and I'm not there or the others aren't able to solve your problem, ask them nicely to give me a call or leave your details. I'm only too happy to help! We can indeed have fish shipped from the major suppliers, and have a good range of aquatic plants. I can source most things that you might be after
    Come in and check it out, you won't be disappointed
  4. Like
    BigBossPants reacted to Royals in FS Auckland North Shore: Geophagus surinamensis   
    Young Geophagus surinamensis for sale, approx. 6-7 cm
    Pick up Beachhaven.
    $6 each.
    I have about 15 left

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.