Where do you all work/what do you do?

lmsmith

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been at massey in p north for 3 years doing a double major in finance and international business, will come back next year for a 4th; and I also work at a pet shop and the national bank. also considering a triple major in management - should be cruisy as.

will probably go bak to uni for a 5th year to do my honours :o

Aaron-betta I am drooling over that printer. I WANT ONE!!! Think how fast I could get the Aquarium World magazines done!

Better yet, I want a machine that folds and staples books.

My husband and I own a computer company plus I work one day a week as a medical receptionist.

I also do desktop publishing work (small print runs of cards, advertising brochures, calendars, posters, Aquarium World magazine etc) mostly for clubs and other community groups.

Never got around to getting a degree as I couldn't see the point since I haven't worked out what I want to do for a career yet :lol:

Aaron-betta I am drooling over that printer. I WANT ONE!!! Think how fast I could get the Aquarium World magazines done!

Better yet, I want a machine that folds and staples books.

My husband and I own a computer company plus I work one day a week as a medical receptionist.

I also do desktop publishing work (small print runs of cards, advertising brochures, calendars, posters, Aquarium World magazine etc) mostly for clubs and other community groups.

Never got around to getting a degree as I couldn't see the point since I haven't worked out what I want to do for a career yet :lol:

Prints 15,000 740x510mm sheets per hour. Imagine how many A.W's you could print at once.... We do have a big Konica that will do everything and spit out finished books.

I'm a qualified youthworker in the manawatu and teach the alternative education students at the highbury whanau centre, AE is for the teens that are not in a mainstream highschool situation for 1 reason or another, love my job to bits :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: . also still got a few kids at home :lol: :lol: and a few have left home :(:( and I have 4 grandkids, :o:o so very busy..

I work from home at a Porse Home Educator, but that technically means I am self-employed. Every day I have 4 children under 4 years between 8am and 5pm or thereabouts. It is GREAT, I love it! I get to be at home with my little boy and still work full time. We do all sorts of fun things during the day, Te Papa, parks, the Zoo, all the LFSs, etc. Here's a montage of some photos I took of some of my little ones...

344247674.jpg

Was an IT wizz-kid, but after a trip to the art gallery said "I can do better than THAT!"...

...and currently to this day I am still proving my point :wink:

Pay isn't as good as IT but at least it still keeps a roof over my head, food in my tummy; and the cat's; and the fishes, and I can go crazy get myself a new RC boat every now and then or a new bit camera stuff. And well supplied in my two vices... caffeine and nicotine

Stu :)