Where do you all work/what do you do?

lmsmith

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am currently work in movies (make sets)

was a mechanic,work for 2yrs on curicus have been dairy hand and also timber machinist.

kat is currently home execitive and also rock work cleaner afta i make big mess making things for people on here lol

and we both own rockwork and fabrictors of rockwork

I used to be a salesman at Noel Leemings wasting away my life.

but now Im an IT Desktop techy at Vic uni, hence the reason im on the forums most of the day.

by night im batman :lol: but don't tell any1 :wink:

batman-04.jpg

Ah hah!!! Now I have someone I can go to directly when my internet isn't working at uni!!! Good job whoever fixed the 'Not Responding' thing when you first opened Explorer!

cool mark. what do you normal cast?

Most of our work is for marine and food handling applications. Jetboat impellors, components for meat working chains, agricultural machinery and food processing plants. All our castings are stainless steel alloys, anything from a 304 grade steel to steels hard enough to make knives from.

Most of our work is for marine and food handling applications. Jetboat impellors, components for meat working chains, agricultural machinery and food processing plants. All our castings are stainless steel alloys, anything from a 304 grade steel to steels hard enough to make knives from.

can you make a katana? :o

Psychopaedic and Psychiatric Nurse working in community based Mental health area, catering for ages 14 thru 80+. I currently work in the 'long term residential' area so heaps of physical health stuff as well as mental health stuff. LOVE my job and the trust I work for. :D Also Infection Control officer for the place, covering 150 staff and 3x that in resident numbers.

Don't forget to 'wash your hands!' :lol: :lol:

Psychopaedic and Psychiatric Nurse working in community based Mental health area, catering for ages 14 thru 80+. I currently work in the 'long term residential' area so heaps of physical health stuff as well as mental health stuff. LOVE my job and the trust I work for. :D Also Infection Control officer for the place, covering 150 staff and 3x that in resident numbers.

Don't forget to 'wash your hands!' :lol: :lol:

I used to work for the Mental Health Department at SDHB. Not as a nurse but just a receptionist/admin officer. I was their casual, so my actual work place varied from the drug and alcohol clinic to the child services, as well as the outpatient clinic and inpatient ward. VEEEERY interestings times.

Now I'm a CSO (Claims Service Officer) for a loss adjusting company.

well im not working at the moment im raising my 2yr old daughter and loving it but i left school at 16 went straight into working in petshop for 2yrs then went back to school but not for long till i got a job taking horse treks and paintball ref i also worked at a local dog kennal for a few yrs(big dogs,im a little scared of the small ones)

i did get a part time job at local petstore but it didnt work out,

might try a few more pet stores next year,

i have to work with animals coz i get on better with them hahaha

[quote="Southerrrngirrl"

I used to work for the Mental Health Department at SDHB. Not as a nurse but just a receptionist/admin officer. quote]

No-ones ever a 'just' :D Surgeons couldn't do fancy operations on people if the cleaner didn't clean the theatre properly :lol:

• 4 months later...