Movies and tv shows - let's discuss

Jaide

Yeah, I feel the same way. Can't wait to see each episode, but each one's a step closer to the end. Just finished watching episode 12. Talk about tense! :nilly:

Aaron Paul did an AMA on Reddit a couple of weeks back

Season 4 of Boardwalk Empire has started - episode 1 is out :bounce:

Every time I see the word gourami on this forum, I can't help thinking of

:facepalm:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

latest breaking bad... speechless it is getting loose! i dont want it to end :(

watched the latest sons of anarchy last night i was a bit disappointed tbh i was really looking forward to it and it just didnt do it for me :/ hoping the rest of the season gets better

also recently finished watching the wire amazing show every season of that show was awesome! if you havnt watched it watch it you wont be disappointed

latest breaking bad... speechless it is getting loose! i dont want it to end :(

It was a very dramatic end of the episode.

The end possibably has to be one of the most unrealistic gun fights in tv/movies though, it was rather disapointing to watch, they should have just stopped the episode at the stand off.

It was a very dramatic end of the episode.

The end possibably has to be one of the most unrealistic gun fights in tv/movies though, it was rather disapointing to watch, they should have just stopped the episode at the stand off.

Agreed. So many shooters and only 1 bullet landed?

However, I can't wait for the next ep. Did you hear that they're making a spinoff show about Saul? Kind of a prequel focusing on Saul before he met Walter.

Agreed. So many shooters and only 1 bullet landed?

Especially as they were really close to each other, started standing out in the open, you would expect the police to be reasonably good at aiming, and the white gang should be just as good, and if not the automatics should make up for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A movie I enjoyed recently was Hot Rod, a not very new comedy. It's quirky funny but not quite as quirky as Napoleon Dynamite, and really quite funny.

Also am enjoying the new series #)($ my dad says. I like the blunt, non-PC comments William Shatner's character makes.

Tonight we're watching the movie 'The Grey' with Liam Neeson. I tend to take his characters as a bit of a joke as he always seems to over act or be over serious, and in this one I heard that he fights wolves with glass strapped to his knuckles hahaha. So I'll be watching it, expecting to laugh a bit where I'm not supposed to.

Yep, pretty much :lar:

that movie The Grey was awful, rather like a B grade horror movie without the horror. Lots of wolves snarling and howling, and the occasional glowing eye or tooth in the dark :rolfl: I don't recommend, unless you think of it as a comedy.

We've spent half the day discussing it. It turns out that there was another part of the ending in the credits which we missed but either way it wasn't my kind of movie. It seems that there were serious philosophical points being made but I was rather more caught up in the visual elements and the script.

'The Grey' with Liam Neeson

talking of Liam Neeson, I was watching Unkown on the weekend on TV2, I was rather pleased with that one. did enjoy it. (I was really disappointed watching Taken2)

Luther season 3 started yesterday on UKTV (encore on Saturday if you missed it) I like

It turns out that there was another part of the ending in the credits which we missed but either way it wasn't my kind of movie.

Many movies have an extra scene at the end these days, I always let the credits roll now just to check.

I watched World War Z - it was good fun, though a little ridiculous.

Also finished watching Boardwalk Empire season 2, I knew the ending unfortunately as I read a spoiler inadvertently damn it.

Started Walking Dead season 3 - it started with a hiss and a roar, the first 10 mins of the first episode was all action and no dialogue - excellent :) Even the boy is now carrying a gun and shooting zombies - he's progressed from someone who needed constant saving to helping out so he can stay.

You've got to hand it to Rick :wink: He's doing a good job as a Dad, all things considered.

I don't know, he hallucinated a conversation on the phone with his dead wife, and he's very intense - he gets right in people's faces, I hate that.

• 2 weeks later...