Movies and tv shows - let's discuss

Jaide

And did anyone watch the first episode of the 8th season of Dexter yet? I watched it tonight and it looks like it is going to be a great season, hopefully better than the last two.

I would have watched it and have been telling you all how great it is, but our internet limit has ran out, so got to wait untill the end of the week for it to go back to fast speed. [so sad]

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the first two seasons of the US 'The Killing' dragged but the 3rd season is really exciting.

And did anyone watch the first episode of the 8th season of Dexter yet? I watched it tonight and it looks like it is going to be a great season, hopefully better than the last two.

I think there are less discs with the US season 1. The Danish version has 20 episodes, each an hour long!

I think I'm only up to season 6 for Dexter.

The Killing US is the same case over seasons 1 and 2, so probably equiv to season 1 of the dutch one.

I enjoyed them all, saw yesterdays ep last night :D

I will persevere with the Danish one, but am fast-forwarding the boring family-moping scenes :yaw2:

Yes it does get better. Particularly Season 4 which stars John Lithgow in great creepy role.

Oh yes, he was great! Then there was the unexpected ending in S03 I think it was, and I could say more but that would be spoiling it - definitely keep going with it Sam :thup:

damnit, now I have to watch it.....

Apparently it's so bad, it's good. They're doing a part 2 because of its popularity. :fshi:

Near the end of The Killing Danish version (finally!) - and it's not the politician they keep arresting (obviously) nor is it the one they shot dead. The killer has yet to be revealed and I've got 2 episodes to go :happy2:

Going to start on Breaking Bad season 4 - I'm way behind so no spoilers please!

....trying to remember what happened at the end of season 3 it's been so long since I watched it

I decided The Killing (Danish version anyway) was not worth the 20 hours it took which could have been solved in 1.5 hour telemovie, without all the mush.

Not sure if I'll bother watching the US version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...