Felt pens

Caryl

Im a lefty, funny thing is though I seem to prefer my right hand for alot of things, I use scissors right handed, play hockey right handed, throw and bat right handed, but I use a knife and fork weird, and am a cack eye when I shoot. I have the same problem as disgustipated at the dinner table, I grow wings as my dad says! :slfg:

Im a lefty, funny thing is though I seem to prefer my right hand for alot of things, I use scissors right handed, play hockey right handed, throw and bat right handed, but I use a knife and fork weird, and am a cack eye when I shoot. I have the same problem as disgustipated at the dinner table, I grow wings as my dad says! :slfg:

I'm the same, I'm right handed but also prefer my left for a lot of things.

My son is right handed but left-footed - he kicks a ball with his left foot.

That growing wings thing is a dream created by righties. As usual when a righty and lefty sit next to each other and clash elbows its always the fault of the lefty. They forget that if the table was full of lefties there would be no more problems than if full of righties. It takes a left and a right elbow to have a clash.

I dont think you have much choice with hockey, everyone is right handed in hockey

Another Leftie!

All sports are played as right handed, except bowling(cricket). This really annoyed a few of the newer family members, as they all thought I was doing it wrong (they knew I was left handed, so why was I batting right-handed?).

Scissors are still used left handed. I got some of those non-handed ones.

Felts in school were not used often. By the time I was at school, there was only the cheap nasty ones available, and they all dried up and were useless. Twink pots and pens were the same. They clotted, and badly. Only the really cool kids got the roll on twink (correction tape). I managed to get them from 3rd form onwards.

I would not say all sports are played right handed. You get left handed batmen too. A few leftie tennis and ping pong players, inc me, out there. I think polo is one sport you must play right handed so as not to confuse the horses or get whacked by a mallet.

Being a lefty can be handy with martial arts. I remember many years ago there was a guy who had practiced and practiced doing a judo shoulder throw on a person trying to punch him in the face. A black belt from out of town came visiting and he invited him to punch him in the face (don't hold back he said) The guy was a lefty and layed him flat.

I would not say all sports are played right handed. You get left handed batmen too. A few leftie tennis and ping pong players, inc me, out there. I think polo is one sport you must play right handed so as not to confuse the horses or get whacked by a mallet.

All forms of hockey must be played right handed as well