Gamers

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh I really wanna play Dead Island.

I play Xbox 360 sometimes, have to wait til I housesit usually cos I don't want to play violent games in front of the flatmates' toddler. I prefer single player campaigns with interesting storylines over online stuff though.

I also like casual online flash type games, like on Kongregate.

Play a lot of BC2, Tf2 , WoW, DoD source

Just bought Warhammer 40K - Space Marines absolute blast :thup:

Dead Island though stopped till they fix the ridiculous bugs for MP wise for PC. (pretty disappointing but fingers cross they patch the game)

also just got Gatling Gears, good lan co op game with a mate if you like space shooters (though u are a mech)

Smidey: I was sort of expecting one of the older guys to say something like "Back in the day, kids used to play OUTSIDE!" etc, my parents like to tell me about how they played OUTSIDE! too :D

Not an attack or anything: I think a lot of people over estimate how bad playing video games is for kids, obviously there are some problems (addiction, games to violent/explicit) but think about games like Minecraft ( http://lmgtfy.com/?q=minecraft ) or terraria ( http://lmgtfy.com/?q=terraria ) renouned for inspiring creativity/art/modern culture. Plus most people used to smoke which is pretty bad too :D

Anyway, I guess ALMOST everything is good in moderation :)