Gamers

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree on the BF3 graphics, but its the same for both the ps3 and 360. They don't have the graphic processing power which is a shame.

I2TPT.png

But other then that, I'm still cranking Rfactor or COD4 on Steam and COD2 for the sniper servers only. Or I'm on the PS3 playing GT5 or BC2. I was over the whole black-ops experience within the 1st 4 weeks.

How'd you find that "Sniper: Ghost Warrior" Wok? Its not too shabby I thought. Still prefer the Sniper Elite though. Old game I know but it's still fun

wow! so they're not taking any new PSN registrations? You must still be able to do it through the PS3 itself surely?

Cant even do that

On console. It was intended apparently to be only for pc but they wouldnt make enough money from pc so they made console ones aswell but they looks really bad.

On console. It was intended apparently to be only for pc but they wouldnt make enough money from pc so they made console ones aswell but they looks really bad.

I doubt the computer game is any different