Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

D-Hawk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. hi, I need a reaction between two [or three] chemicals that rapidly changes colour through contact. If you know any please tell. thanks.
  2. killzone 3! and a bit of GTA IV
  3. just as a question of politeness: I would like to have some people I know with fish in my neighborhood to compare with.
  4. Are there any fish keepers on glamorgan, weatherly or any where close to those roads in torbay? thanks
  5. D-Hawk replied to D-Hawk's topic in Cichlids
    Thank you
  6. D-Hawk posted a topic in Cichlids
    Hi my convict cichlids have Orange fluorescent spots on their sides. What is this? thanks
  7. thank you, is driftwood the same?
  8. Hi I just got some rocks from the waitakerie river and have no idea of how to clean them. I walked for half an hour carrying these on my back and I don't want it wasted. I chose rocks without too many snails or growth. please help thanks
  9. ok, I'm in Intermediate now are there any holiday programs or anything? thanks
  10. are there any schools in auckland that specialise in either of those subjects? thanks
  11. thanks, do you know any?
  12. Hi whats the word for a person that studys freshwater enviroments specificaly? I need to know this and I know its not zoology, Biology or limnlogy. thanks
  13. D-Hawk replied to D-Hawk's topic in Cichlids
    have you got any demasoni 3cm+ for sale??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.