The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Took Harry (my 7 yr old son) out to see Josh to sell him his "long stripe" (SAE) so he could buy himself a lyre tail guppy.

Went to HFF on the way home and picked up 2 lovely males. Interestingly they said they're not stocking female guppies as a standard any more because people don't want them.

Oh well, luckily I've got a tank with a bunch of females in it already so we'll choose the new males some nice partners and hope for some cool colours to come out with lyre tails :)

Had a super duper cool day so far :slfg:

Just came back from Hollywoods fishfarm Mt Roskill and I bought the nicest driftwood I have ever seen (its soaking in a warm bath now) and three slate type stones and a new background :thup: I am so excited can't wait to get started on my tank :)

what's down?

me,

3 metre off the ladder onto concrete

flat on my side

love that song,

i'm still shuffling :rotf:

Ouch... :o :tears:

i still have some of my old skills when it comes to falling from height :thup:

What kind of ? Trapeze artist ? (serious question)

Or percussionist ? (not at all serious ;) )

Watching a documentary about NZ on french TV.

(history, landscapes, people, economy, etc.).

:spop:

You rejected nuclear. You stopped mining in national parks. You developped the first solar boat, farming without subsides. The list could go on. I know it's may be a little bit like looking through rose-tinted glasses. I'm well aware that it's not so idyllic for sure.

But you can be proud.

* standing ovation for you *

Watching a documentary about NZ on french TV.

(history, landscapes, people, economy, etc.).

:spop:

You rejected nuclear. You stopped mining in national parks. You developped the first solar boat, farming without subsides. The list could go on. I know it's may be a little bit like looking through rose-tinted glasses. I'm well aware that it's not so idyllic for sure.

But you can be proud.

* standing ovation for you *

This may be true but you guys have crepes and tarte tatin.

Jeepers. I think 2 discus (snakeskin x blue turq) will die, but im absolutely amazed that the other fish (plecos included!) will be ok.

They were all upside down at one stage! I think ill wait for the weekend before I mess around any more! Discus are in my 63L at the moment.