Boys names

supasi

Why are they so hard to choose?

I can think of several girls names I like but do you think I can think of a boys name I like.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I dont want a plain common name but I also do not want a name so different that he will be made fun of.

I do like the names Devin and Jacob but that is about where I get stuck.

Give me ideas people, pleeeeease

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that narrows your choice down, i have been in a similar position & not always a bad thing :lol:

Cody

Luke

Trent

Billy

Joel

Mitch

what do you drink? Ranfurly, Red, Speights, Corona, Jim, Jack?? or names like holden, harley or aston. the possibilities are endless :lol:

Does this mean you're having a boy? Or are you getting prepared for either eventuality?

What are the girls names you like?

Yes Its a Boy.

The girls names we decided on was either Emma or Emily.

I also like Jennifer and Annika, just to name a few.

Jacobs going to be so common now with the twilight movies just to burst that bubble :P

Dammit, I have never watched or read Twilight. That never occured to me.

what do you drink? Ranfurly, Red, Speights, Corona, Jim, Jack?? or names like holden, harley or aston. the possibilities are endless :lol:

I drink Jager :wink:

And no not a car, I like Toyotas, It kinda not a cool name :nilly:

Its just that I hear names and they remind me of people I dislike or know.

I realise that no one can decide for me but I just want ideas.

Dylan is one I also like, It kind is good too as it is a Welsh name and I am half Welsh myself.

i had the same problem with finding a name for my son we called him Nathan i found its a good name that you cant be teased with and is not that common.

Not being teased is a good point, try something that can't be rhymed with to make those nasty sing songs. :evil: Call him silver or orange :P

Not being teased is a good point, try something that can't be rhymed with to make those nasty sing songs. :evil: Call him silver or orange :P

From experience I second this.

I can not count the number of times I wished my parents had given me a 'normal' name.

No need for an original/strange name anyway.

this is interesting lol....http://www.dia.govt.nz/diawebsite.nsf/w ... irst-Names

Must be alot of Jacks out there.

Phoenix 67 people named their boy this in 2009 :o

I also agree about associating names with people you know, makes things even more difficult :-?

I like KP's suggestions of Linden and Rowan - would stay away from the herbs, though!