Boys names

supasi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No help to you, but some one I know just named there new baby girl "Meadow Gardener" :facepalm:

Seriously? Some people should be banned from naming children.

This is a good names website - http://www.behindthename.com

I had the same problem when I was pregnant ... had tons of girls names on the list but only a few boys names.

We have two girls so in the end it didn't matter.

The only thing that matters is that YOU like the names. Not what anyone else thinks. :D

I have a specific way I choose names LOL The names have to have good meanings and if there is a middle name the names have to sound right together when you say them.... Our first daughters name is Abigail Mariah but we call her Abby. Our second daughters name is Sophia Charlize but we call her Sophie. I always pick names that can be shortened ie Abby is good for a little girl but when she's older she can go by Abigail. I just think Abby doesn't sound like a name for an elderly lady. And the same for Sophie. It's good on a little girl but doesn't sound right to me for an elderly lady LOL Maybe I'm just crazy....

Depends on how it sounds with the Surname - something I am sure some people do not think of when naming kids...

I did. Though how often do kids get called by their full name? The only time I use their full name is when they have done something wrong/naughty.... my dad used to do the same with me LOL

Phoenix 67 people named their boy this in 2009 :o

I also agree about associating names with people you know, makes things even more difficult :-?

I like KP's suggestions of Linden and Rowan - would stay away from the herbs, though!

I like the name Phoenix.

I also like Dakota but I think that's used for a girl only... not sure.

My nephews name is Rowan :)

Top names on my boys list at the moment are Ethan, Reuben and Kenneth.