Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cried after watching the clip...

There are two hard working people who have donated their lives to what they love. They have over 600 animals!!! now that is a huge commitmant, some of us complain about cleaning out a tank once a week but look at these two. Every day rain or shine out there cleaning and feeding and educating visitors. I wish that the government would step in a donate to the cause, they look after their animals as if they where their own children.

Anything I can do just pop us a PM, I dont mind looking after some of your animals until you get back on your feet. I have PM you...

Good luck and I hope that it all comes through...

been there today, 3 hour drive there and 3 hour drive back, sore and tired, but nothing to complain about, the hundreds of beautiful birds, all healthy and obviously well looked after, guinea pigs and cows and pigs as well. loved the fish room, fantastic atomosphere. saw the hand pieced pavement, literally brought a tear to my eye, same with my girlfriend when i told her the story. good luck, will definately visit again, so hope things work out!!

Quoted from Mark just now:

got awarded a one month stay of execution in the high court today

auction was cancelled at 3.45

awake for last 2 nights doing the paper work

someone came in and gave us a large donation to help in the application for an injunction

yay

good news guys now have 4 weeks to save the park in

i can't get onto fnzas at the mo to post the good news

thanks for all your thougfhts and prayers

mark and the miracle lol

Mark & Caroline.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

YAY :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Have had them in my thoughts all day and have spent the last 20mins trying to find out if anything happened at auction.

All it takes is for us to put $5-10 dollars into the account to help save the park.

This has touched us all so deeply, everything that Mark has done is for the love of animals. He has been here for so many of us when we needed him most and now he needs us to support him and save his home and the animals.

Please, if you can, put something in the account.

Thoughts and prayers with you and Caroline, Mark.

Hope the chicken tasted better than weetbix!!! :P

Now to get to work to save the park!

What can we do? Fundraising? Raffles? Something? Donations? Go people go! :D

Now Mystic can sleep tonight, she not sleeping very well if any at all, shes not well actually, not at all. So hopefully tonight she will sleep now she knows there is a chance! :)

Thank you all that have helped.

Mark & Caroline - go sleep, and sleep well - you both deserve it! :bow:

That is wonderful news. I have been worrying about them all day and thinking that in this case, no news was probably bad news. I am so thankful I was wrong.

Ballistic, thanks for posting the news. I just thought I'd check once more before I went to bed and I'm glad I did.

Hows about each Fish Club does a Fund-raising BBQ for the Park? Would that be possible?

Maybe a raffle on here?

I see Charlie (great guy!) has offered to Auction a tank or 2? Thats a great idea!

(Anyone have a problem with this?)

.... good! No one!

Maybe we could add something to the tank to raise the value?

Maybe we can do this with other stuff too?

(Anyone have a problem with this?)

.... good! No one!

:lol: :bow:

Lucid

any one know how to set up a txt/0900 donation number?? coz if we can get that and advertise it all over NZ etc im sure it would make a difference.

spent all day at the park with mark serving people. i was amazed at some people just bringing in money because they care, it wasnt alot but it was something and it really made me feed that we can achive this goal.

thanks ballistic and family :wink: you guys have started off with something small and together we will make it big.

Gannet

What a relief for you both. 4 weeks isn't long but boy alot can happen in 4 weeks. Now just need to find a way to get problem solved permanently. What can we all do to help? Is there someone we can all hasslewith emails to get things speeded up or what? There's got to be something we can all do as well as donate.

If everyone on the forum donated $10 that would really help out I'm sure.

can he get a grant from the groument as a wlid life park resure or zoo.

as zoos and other park get finding from them.///??????

as he look after sick and hurt wild life and reless them back to the wide.

we need more parks. and more pepile like him..as he is one of a kind.

ps sorry a bout my spelling mastake..

All it takes is for us to put $5-10 dollars into the account to help save the park.

I agree i was thinking the same thing so if we could get his bank account deatils on here and every one put in as much as they can i mean whats $5-$10 thats nothing right but if eveyone dose it that will help just have to put donation on the reffrence part so the bank knows please someone put his bank account deailts up so we can get donating :D

we could all b like oprah for a week 8)

hi guys, yes i do tend to talk too much when it comes to any animal topic

or even just about life in general :D

we do have an account with the national bank

it is Living Art - 06 0491 0064112 25

this is for the butterfly house and other future projects

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

from us both and all the animals

They have a bank account setup already (below), was on page 5 or something. Great news on the 4 weeks, its not long but hopefully enough! you are both amazing people and i really cant express what im feeling in words, you have touched so many people and helped hundreds, probably thousands, of animals since the beginning.

Fingers crossed, all my best wishes and thoughts are with you, Duncan.

we do have an account with the national bank

it is Living Art - 06 0491 0064112 25

this is for the butterfly house and other future projects

Hope nobody minds me posting this up again..

Just put $50 in there, its not much but every bit helps! Its no more than I'd waste in a single trip to the LSF anyway!! :lol:

I'm with National too so it'll be in there straight away. Good luck guys, I really hope you can find a solution!!

i like Charlies idea on the charity auction. :wink:

Been thinking of what else i can do to help ... apart from the $$ donation.

I make studded dog collars which seem to hold quite an interest (on that site) So i'm going to donate one with free postage and auction it with the proceeds going to the park.

:bounce: YAY for the 4 weeks grace :bounce: