Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you contact Campbell Live and Closeup. Another angle on the result of finance company's failure. I am sure they wil be interested.

Great idea Caryl, it just bought to mind the rugby club up in Kaeo that sold bricks for $5 to lift the club rooms off the ground, they were supported greatly by Close up.

How about sponsor an Animal? Not a huge amount of outlay for people but if a lot get behind it a big sum could be raised

I hope to one day get to Tauranga and visit this place so I am more then happy to help organise this if need be, can't have all these scaled and furry critters turfed out on their ears

I suggest you contact Campbell Live and Closeup. Another angle on the result of finance company's failure. I am sure they wil be interested.

campbell live filming tuesday showing wednesday night

better go to the op shop for a suit to wear

or i could just dig out the big shoes and old clown tramp outfit :D

save0134lv8.jpg

good idea bedazzled

the original plan was to get rid of mortgage and gift the place to a charitable trust so that it could always stay here for the local community

i have just been down to see mark and caroline,

went down there to show them tonights papper there is a number of letters to the editor saying many great things about the park and ideas on how to get the money in time.

ive been meaning to put a post up here but i really dont know what to say. mark has helped me out in more than one way, and ive been trying to help him in as many ways possible.

if you havnt been to the park then your missing out as it is an amazing place, not only fish, but reptiles, birds, farm animals, small animals

a big thank you from me to every one who is helping out it means alot to me to see so many good people are still left in this modern day.

Gannet.

campbell live filming tuesday showing wednesday night

better go to the op shop for a suit to wear

or i could just dig out the big shoes and old clown tramp outfit :D

save0134lv8.jpg

good idea bedazzled

the original plan was to get rid of mortgage and gift the place to a charitable trust so that it could always stay here for the local community

You can grab my Teddy and Dolly :D :lol:

Very sorry to hear mark. have had some good talks about pretty much nothing with you, and stayed for hours rather than just a quick stop :lol:

Can we start up a collection & advertise it on Campbell Live? There must be people out there willing to donate some $$$$$

Maybe start up a seperate bank account and give the details out so people can donate $$ into it?

Very sorry to hear mark. have had some good talks about pretty much nothing with you, and stayed for hours rather than just a quick stop

hmmm this must be a common occurance with you Mark, since I only get about half a days work done when seeing customers in Tauranga and come for a "short" visit :lol:

hi guys, yes i do tend to talk too much when it comes to any animal topic

or even just about life in general :D

we do have an account with the national bank

it is Living Art - 06 0491 0064112 25

this is for the butterfly house and other future projects

we have had donations of a few food parcels to save me eating any more "weetbix" :D

we are still working on a plan to subdivide some sections on the park to sell and get rid of the mortgages

it is only one mortgagee who is pursuing us - 2 days to D day so

may get something done in that time

to all those that have helped even with your thoughts and words

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

from us both and all the animals

campbell live spent 3 and a half hours filming today

couple of nice guys, both said they would like to bring their kids down

bit of a sad day, brought every thing to reality

have a lawyer trying to do battle for us today

maybe something may come from it, keeping our legs crossed :D

campbell live tomorrow night on tv3

the smaller silver aro and jardini are getting on well together

thanks to jimbob and donnam for help

also got grazing for all the cows for 3 months yay

Good luck Mark

I hope you get a good response from Campbell live, I would have loved to come and visit you and your park...but you're just a wee bit too far for an easy trip.

You've done an amazing job with your animals and I hope you are able to keep the park going for them. All the best!